Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> v8499

Member since: 4/24/06
Posted on:2/21/12 11:07 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Kemish said... (2/24/12 12:48 PM) Reply
To sfshaza -This top/jacket is the only garment I have from Barbara de Jounge. I always admire her garments when I go to the Bead Show/Craft Market, but this was the first garment I have bought. I guess it just spoke to me :-)
sfshaza said... (2/23/12 10:03 PM) Reply
Oh, Khemish, how do I love these pants and the entire outfit? I also have a few pieces from Barbara, but not anything with those fabulous polka dots. The pants, are FAB on you. I love how you used the bold top stitching. I just had this pattern out last night and was thinking I need to make them again with bold topstitching. (I've made them twice so far.) Fabulous!
Kemish said... (2/22/12 9:33 AM) Reply
Thank you! To Marthamyers - The mustard jacket (actually its orange with black polka dots. I have an old camera and it doesn't really do colors very well) is a Barbara de Jounge jacket. I didn't make it. Barbara is this amazing fiber artist who fells (felts) wool and then sews up these asymatrical jackets/tops. Lot of fun to wear. Thank you for the comments.
lcdrbetty said... (2/22/12 8:28 AM) Reply
Love these pants on you! the "ankle patch" really adds to the style. I think Marcy's patterns are all "loose", but love them.
marthamyers said... (2/21/12 8:37 PM) Reply
Cool and funky pants. Really like them. I checked out your blog and they look great on you! Also did you make that cool mustard-colored jacket? What pattern is that?
Christas said... (2/21/12 5:29 PM) Reply
Very cute pants! Thanks for the heads up on this sizing of this pattern. Nice blog, too!

Serendipity Studio Sew Serendipity Bag (book