Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1282 (Misses Top and Skirt)

Reviewed by:3kids1036

About 3kids1036starstarstarstar
AL USA
Member since: 10/10/06
Posted on:2/27/12 6:49 AM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
FLFiFiLarue said... (3/6/12 3:00 PM) Reply
Oh my goodness You look so sharp in this outfit! It is a shame you thought mediocre because you are knocking it out of the park with the outfit! Love it! Gotta have it! lol
sewmytime said... (3/6/12 5:19 AM) Reply
sewmytime said... (3/6/12 5:19 AM) Reply
imsewcrazy said... (3/4/12 11:15 PM) Reply
abrakaDebra said... (2/29/12 5:48 PM) Reply
You did a great job an that outfit. I too would have to hoist up the neckline and shorten the skirt ..but it's lovely on you.
Deepika said... (2/28/12 11:23 PM) Reply
I'm with you on cowl necks. I was thrilled to see a review because I just bought this pattern. I knew it would be too low for me but I really liked the skirt. If you cut off 4" I would have to cut off even more, cause I am 5'3". So helpful. The whole outfit looks very nice on you.
norie creates said... (2/28/12 11:12 PM) Reply
This turned out really nice and looks great on you. I just bought the pattern this weekend primarily for the top. I also love cowl necks. Perfect timing on the review. Thanks
beauturbo said... (2/27/12 4:07 PM) Reply
I'm so glad someone made this. I think it looks great you. I bought the pattern actually just for the top and because of it's unusual no side seam pattern pieces, and was not sure if I liked the skirt or not, but it sure looks nice on you. Guess I will have to sew one up.
Levone said... (2/27/12 12:55 PM) Reply
Great looking outfit and great review! It looks wonderful on you after your modifications.
niceheart said... (2/27/12 12:39 PM) Reply
Wow! This is what you call mediocre? I *love* it, the top especially. I love cowl neck everything too, and think the color combination looks so good on you.
Sassy T said... (2/27/12 9:33 AM) Reply
Looks great on you.
LynnG said... (2/27/12 9:20 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great review. Looks good on you. Sometimes it's just not worth holding on to a pattern you aren't in love with.
halleyscomet said... (2/27/12 8:17 AM) Reply
Beautiful outfit!
wordchick said... (2/27/12 6:55 AM) Reply
Okay...I agree...I love cowl neck anything, too. I think you've done a great job. The print is really nice. It looks great on you!

by: LucyMJ