Pattern Reviews> Children's Corner> 241 (Lucy)

Reviewed by:Farwell

About Farwell
IL USA
Member since: 3/2/09
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:3/6/12 4:58 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
Farwell said... (3/8/12 6:34 AM) Reply
I forgot to mention the fit - it was perfect! The style allows for room to grow without looking ill-fitting. (which means I get a lot of wear out of my hard work)
Saint Nolt Sews said... (3/7/12 7:41 AM) Reply
I also love CC patterns for the fit and great versatility. Hope you can try some more. This dress is so cute!
marycds said... (3/7/12 0:27 AM) Reply
Great job. I love CC patterns. I find that the sizing is very accurate. I think it's actually easier to line children's garments rather than using facings. How did the fit work on this one?
marycds said... (3/7/12 0:27 AM) Reply
AuntieShel said... (3/6/12 10:11 PM) Reply
The dress looks absolutely adorable from the thumbprint, but I cannot enlarge it. This is such a cute design, thanks for pointing it out. I may make it for my granddaughter. Piping is tricky, period, to get it to look nice, very fiddly! A special foot is sometimes helpful and I believe you need to clip piping seam allowance to the stitching to get it to go around a corner.

by: FreyaStark

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

Sew Chic Phantom Jacket and Pant Pattern (ln1106)

The Whimsy Bag Paper Pattern