Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Kerry Cargo Pant (Kerry Cargo Pant)

Reviewed by:sfshaza

About sfshazastar
Member since: 9/12/07
Posted on:3/9/12 3:32 PM
Last Updated:3/9/12 3:36 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
Cultured Purl said... (4/19/12 6:45 PM) Reply
I just placed an order today and these were included b/c I really needed pants for gardening as well as Rving this summer ( badly), this was one of the 3 pants I ordered,~ Yours look GREAT! I like the details, it is very flattering on you, I hope mine works out too (size wise) Makes me very nervous ordering w/ only one size in there, I can add a bit but how much can you really subtract? I went according to the chart,,,so here's hoping I have as much luck as you all have! ( now to look for fabric that wears well,,,,,,,,)
marec said... (3/10/12 11:21 AM) Reply
These are perfect for you, and for me! :-) Love the pockets and the cuffs, and the color. Everything about them comes together in "The Perfect Pant".
Robin Denning said... (3/9/12 9:17 PM) Reply
Well I know I will be sewing the Kerry cargo pants. I love them! And I like your colorful top & shoes.
DorothyK said... (3/9/12 7:01 PM) Reply
These pants are adorable and look great on you. I'll keep them in mind for my next Style Arc purchase.
Barbara V said... (3/9/12 6:57 PM) Reply
Great lookings cargo pants! I would have never guessed that the fabric is so stretchy; but how nice for comfort.
kkkkaty said... (3/9/12 6:19 PM) Reply
Those are very cute!
FreyaStark said... (3/9/12 4:12 PM) Reply
Very nice pants. They look really good on you. A pair or two of these would be great for my expeditions.

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS