Pattern Reviews> My Image Magazine> Winter 2010 M1003 (M1003 Vest)

Reviewed by:tsedai

About tsedaistar
Member since: 1/27/11
Posted on:3/10/12 8:26 PM

Levone said... (3/13/12 2:16 PM) Reply
Great looking cardigan! I purchased the set of magazines from the My Image website (wasn't expensive at all surprisingly) however I haven't attempted to make anything, lol. They have wonderful models though of their designs.
tsedai said... (3/11/12 9:17 PM) Reply
@kidmd - I know! I think I became aware of My Image when their second magazine came out, but I was a bit apprehensive of trying it out without other reviews first. Now that people know the patterns are good, it seems everyone is testing out the same patterns! When my sister went to Europe for school study, I told her I wanted sewing magazines, and I have slowly been expanding away from Burda and trying other brands. My Image has worked out well, and soon I want to try Patrones and Knipmode too!
zoe said... (3/10/12 11:02 PM) Reply
This does look comfortable and appealing.
Calama said... (3/10/12 9:00 PM) Reply
Great looking!
kidmd said... (3/10/12 8:41 PM) Reply
It looks great! The fabric looks very soft and cozy. It seems like this pattern is just appearing on our radar - isn't it funny that we're catching up to it a year later? :)

Understanding Wool Fabrics