Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Felicity Blouse (Felicity Blouse)

Reviewed by:A Beginners Needle

About A Beginners Needlestar
Member since: 9/3/09
Posted on:3/10/12 11:20 PM
Last Updated:3/10/12 11:26 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Sew4Fun said... (3/11/12 8:53 PM) Reply
Great shirt! You did a wonderful job. Thanks for the review and letting us know the instructions have been updated.
magpie57 said... (3/11/12 3:31 PM) Reply
Wow, I am envious of your sewing room! Mine is 8x10 and includes cupboards, washer dryer and 2 chests for storage and my ironing board. Not much room left for me and my machine!
la bernique said... (3/11/12 12:53 PM) Reply
Really nice blouse !!
A Beginners Needle said... (3/11/12 12:25 PM) Reply
MizLiz - I picked the 18 based on my bust size. I will need to alther the pattern a bit to fit other parts of me better. Thanks for thinking I don't look like an 18! JETrinity - My husband laughed when I read him your comment. :) I do have a Juki F600 coming! so there's always something that could be added. :)
MizLiz said... (3/11/12 11:38 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I loved the blouse. I have been looking at the Style Arc patterns but do not like that they are not multi sized. How did you find the sizing overall - you seem much smaller than an 18. Thanks again.
A Beginners Needle said... (3/11/12 11:24 AM) Reply
AndreaSews - Yes, the table with the sawhorse legs is from Ikea. I love it! It's at just the right height for cutting out fabrics. And I have a barstool there for when I want to sit and work.
JEF said... (3/11/12 10:25 AM) Reply
Lovely blouse and I might leave the buttons off! It looks great the way you are wearing it.
Levone said... (3/11/12 9:02 AM) Reply
Lovely blouse!
JETrinity said... (3/11/12 8:57 AM) Reply
Wow, cute blouse. Never really thought of layering a blouse over a knit top. Can't seem to name a thing that you need to add to your sewing room.
MNBarb said... (3/11/12 8:06 AM) Reply
A very cute blouse. This looks like a pattern that will be used many times.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (3/11/12 3:05 AM) Reply
A very pretty blouse - thanks for the review!
FreyaStark said... (3/10/12 11:52 PM) Reply
A very pretty blouse, and a fine effort for an inexperienced sewist.
AndreaSews said... (3/10/12 11:43 PM) Reply
Beautiful job! Very nice work for your second blouse. It looks lovely on you. I was admiring the table in your picture - the one to the left on sawhorse type legs - is it IKEA? It looks like you have a great sewing studio setup!

by: idaaida