Pattern Reviews> Colette Patterns> 1018 (Jasmine)

Reviewed by:LDT2011

About LDT2011star
Member since: 11/18/11
Posted on:3/12/12 5:57 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
LDT2011 said... (3/14/12 7:17 AM) Reply
The booklet is the envelope..if that makes sense? Its got a little 'pocket' at the back which the pattern pieces are stored in...nice compared to having to stuffing everything in an envelope.
MariannaSew2Pro said... (3/13/12 6:26 PM) Reply
It's a lovely blouse. I've never owned a Colette pattern (but I've had my eye on this one for a while). Interesting to have the instructions in booklet form. Whilst I too get fed up with instructions sheets slipping all over the place, I also like the fact that they lie flat and you can press them before putting them back in the envelope. Not sure if the booklet form would work for me.
LDT2011 said... (3/12/12 9:32 AM) Reply
Thanks. :) I just love the floral fabric...I want to go get some in other colours for a dress.
LDT2011 said... (3/12/12 9:32 AM) Reply
I think if I'd had the time I could of done things like wash it before I wore it to try to soften the interfacing. etc.
Elemenopeo said... (3/12/12 9:28 AM) Reply
love the print on sleeve contrast. Cute look.
AuntieShel said... (3/12/12 8:46 AM) Reply
Your blouse is cute, I don't know why I haven't bought this pattern yet!! Yes, there is something to be said for being able to take your time sewing--I think the whole process is just more enjoyable when you are not up against a deadline.

Silhouette Patterns 113