Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 248631-1004 (Ballerina Tutu)

Reviewed by:Pj3g

This is adorable!
Popculturemom said... (8/12/14 3:48 PM) Reply
This is adorable!
Pj3g said... (6/27/14 4:58 PM) Reply
Hi Patty....Wow! So nice to meet a pageant dress maker! I don't know if you will be checking back here but want to make sure you heard about using Sewer's Aide which she talks about in the video. I've used it since learning about it and I've had no problem with the metallic thread breaking. I will PM you too so I hope you see this info in case you hadn't heard about it. Thanks for the fishing line tip. I did try making another tutu with 30 lb test fishing line and that worked well especially with the tulle on a spool. I have to make time to review it yet. It's really nice to hear from someone who does this!
pattyw96 said... (6/26/14 1:43 AM) Reply
i make pageant dresses and do fishing line hems on a regular basis...on tulle i use 20 lb fishing line... now... for the metallic thread..i have horrible problems with thread breaking and skipped stitches...just to name a few problems...i have researched this to death and can find no tutorials or help anywhere... any help from anyone out there????
newmama said... (3/21/12 7:04 AM) Reply
What a pretty ballerina outfit! I know you want more wave, but I think the version you posted looks lovely, and I especially like the sparkly thread you used. I bet your granddaughter is tickled to have her doll match as well :)

by: Alice Wang