Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2508 (Misses Jackets)

Reviewed by:zombieamelia

About zombieameliastar
Member since: 8/29/11
Posted on:3/26/12 11:15 AM
Last Updated:12/3/12 12:13 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket
barebear said... (1/3/13 5:06 AM) Reply
FANTASTIC COAT! I love the print you chose, and the fur collar looks great. :D
hme75 said... (12/3/12 11:57 PM) Reply
Oh wow, this is a great coat! I'm a 'neighbor' (MN) and know of the need for such warmth. I'm inspired!
birdmcfarland said... (12/3/12 9:54 PM) Reply
omg. This is exquisite! It's grandiose in the best way possible. Love, love, love it.
becca a said... (12/3/12 9:02 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous coat! I love the fabric, the collar and the style. Great idea to line with fleece. You will be stylish and warm.
said... (12/3/12 2:39 PM) Reply
Hey that looks like the fox collar I gave away to charity and have since regretted! Wow what a coat, and terrific review!
sewtime said... (12/3/12 12:23 PM) Reply
WOW! Beautiful coat......
MadeInHisImage said... (11/1/12 5:01 PM) Reply
Cute, I like it a lot!
Katalin said... (10/16/12 4:50 AM) Reply
I love your choice of fabric! Beautiful!
Eva Suzanne said... (10/4/12 2:05 AM) Reply
This coat was very inspirational to me. The creativity you exemplified here is what I love about sewing. Thank you!
VirginiasDghter said... (3/28/12 1:54 PM) Reply
Fantastic coat! I love shopping in the upholstery fabrics! Nice work and just gorgeous!
lamstu said... (3/28/12 8:24 AM) Reply
Fantastic coat and such detail matching up the fabric across the center front. Amazing.
Sewlful said... (3/27/12 5:51 PM) Reply
Your coat is "fantastical" (new word just for this piece you created!) I too have this pattern but would never have imagined something so gorgeous as my outcome. You did a fabulous job. Bummer on those buttons because they too are fantastical. Great skills!
GoodbyeValntino said... (3/27/12 5:29 PM) Reply
This is stunning!
JOshiro said... (3/27/12 12:34 PM) Reply
This looks fabulous! What a statement coat you created - I bet you stand out in a crowd.
cleverclogs said... (3/27/12 7:34 AM) Reply
This is terrific as is, but a fur collar will make it outstanding. Congratulations
heathergwo said... (3/27/12 0:28 AM) Reply
GORGEOUS!! Beautiful!! I can tell you put a lot of work into this - it's truly a piece of art! Be proud to wear this for years to come! I'm jealous! :-)
carolynw said... (3/26/12 11:41 PM) Reply
Simply gorgeous - a lot of work but it is a standout - you'll be warm and so fashionable in this
CCQ said... (3/26/12 2:44 PM) Reply
Beautiful! Great choice of fabric. I have this pattern in my stash too :)
jlg said... (3/26/12 12:54 PM) Reply
I love this coat also. Such a fun fabric and great buttons.
luckeyone said... (3/26/12 12:13 PM) Reply
LOVE the coat! Thanks for sharing. This has been on my "possible pattern" list for some time - but it's reviews like this that help make my mind up!
MNBarb said... (3/26/12 11:56 AM) Reply
You have created a beautiful coat that is a work of art. I love the printed fabric and am lusting after something this warm and stylish for our long winters. Your sewing skills are obvious in this garment.
tsedai said... (3/26/12 11:55 AM) Reply
Looks great! Love your fabric, and I heads up about adding up the fabric requirements for all the pieces.
Aroura said... (3/26/12 11:39 AM) Reply
Wow, Ijust love this! What great outer fabric, and a very good idea ti interline it with fleece for warmth.

by: arianamani...