Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6512 (Misses' Blouses)

Reviewed by:lbrundage

About lbrundagestarstar
NY USA
Member since: 5/1/09
Posted on:3/27/12 9:05 PM
Last Updated:3/27/12 9:07 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
chucklehead said... (11/21/12 2:58 PM) Reply
I can't wait to make this pattern! The interesting shoulder construction drew me in. However, the handsewing may end up absorbing all of the time I will save from dodging a set-in sleeve cap! Nice job.
Hilary said... (4/15/12 7:21 PM) Reply
Ooh, I love your blouse! I just bought this pattern on a whim today (99 cents, yay!) and I'm so happy to see how cute it comes out-great job! Too bad about the shrinkage :P At least DH does laundry! Not sure mine knows where the machine is, lol ~Maybe not a bad thing! :D
TJSEWS said... (3/29/12 11:42 AM) Reply
Beautiful!
moushka said... (3/28/12 9:31 PM) Reply
Very stylish blouse, love the tie, saddle shoulders and uneven hem. Looks terrific on you!
pdiddly said... (3/28/12 3:11 PM) Reply
beautiful
FreyaStark said... (3/28/12 11:30 AM) Reply
A lovely blouse - well done. Just keep the next one well away from your husband. It's an intriguing pattern - I like the look of it myself.
Ripple Dandelion said... (3/28/12 9:04 AM) Reply
Thank you for bringing this blouse to my attention. Love how it looks on you!
persevering said... (3/28/12 8:42 AM) Reply
Yes, congratulations on this flattering winner too ... thanking you for posting and blogging.
SewWil said... (3/28/12 0:22 AM) Reply
Very pretty blouse. Sorry to hear about the washing mishap. Glad you are making another one. It looks great on you.
Christas said... (3/27/12 11:28 PM) Reply
Oh, NO!!! I can't believe your husband shrunk your lovely blouse! Glad you can make another one. Very nice sewing!
CynthiaSue said... (3/27/12 10:29 PM) Reply
Love the shirt. love the husband comment. My husband once washed a sweater for my then 3 yo son that I hand knit with cables out of baby alpaca yarn. It was an heirloom....until my husband got his hands on it. Anyways I really like the blouse!

Understanding Interfacings