Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Amy (Amy Knit Top)

Reviewed by:Knitz

About Knitz
VA USA
Member since: 11/19/06
Posted on:3/31/12 4:05 PM

meggy said... (4/1/12 10:40 PM) Reply
I feel the same about StyleArc, everything I sew is great. Your top looks very nice.
JEF said... (4/1/12 10:11 AM) Reply
Great! I was at a concert last weekend and saw someone wearing a very similar top. You're fashionable!
newsewer2011 said... (3/31/12 9:10 PM) Reply
Thankyou, I am wishing I ordered yesterday ! I will have to pay for it now :) but I will cause it looks great
Knitz said... (3/31/12 7:02 PM) Reply
Newsewer2011 -- sure, you could sew the sides completely closed. I think my next one will have the hemline trimmed straight across rather than shaped -- possibly shorter also. Lots of possibilities, like Dilliander says. :)
Dilliander said... (3/31/12 5:49 PM) Reply
The style, fit and colour look lovely on you. There are so many possibilities with this pattern.
newsewer2011 said... (3/31/12 5:24 PM) Reply
Looks great, with those bits at the sides that you can tie, could you sew them together ? Or would u have to alter the pattern to do that? I know I would never tie them so curious :)
Knitz said... (3/31/12 4:49 PM) Reply
Restart06 -- I used my usual size for this particular pattern line, which is a 12. I go by the body measurements listed on the StyleArc site, rather than going by my American RTW size -- which is usually a 10, but could be most anything, depending on the manufacturer and the cut. Is that what you meant?
Restart06 said... (3/31/12 4:28 PM) Reply
Looks nice on you!! Did sew your size or did could you have used a smaller or larger size of pattern

StyleArc Jenny Shirt