Online Sewing Class: Restyling with Exposed Zippers

Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 10-2011-101 (Cape)

Reviewed by:petro

About petrostarstarstar
France
Member since: 6/24/07
Posted on:4/3/12 2:08 PM
carolyn101 said... (4/15/12 5:02 PM) Reply
Don't know how I missed this review. I really want to make this up but finding such a long zip has held me back. Your version without the hood looks fantastic - Burda hoods are a bit hit and miss from what I have seen.
grays08 said... (4/4/12 6:25 PM) Reply
This is great and something I have wanted to sew for awhile but don't have a huge use for capes and have so much to sew. Thanks for putting this review out there - it turned out great!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (4/3/12 10:21 PM) Reply
Thank you for the great review! I wondered about this cape but was put off by the fact it was unlined.
Sarsez said... (4/3/12 10:07 PM) Reply
Looks ever so stylish and smart for something so straight forward to sew! Like you though, I have my reservations about the usefulness of capes.
SewWil said... (4/3/12 8:55 PM) Reply
Beautiful cape!
evdH said... (4/3/12 5:08 PM) Reply
Wonderful! I am so inspired by both your sewing and your blog. Thank you for sharing.

by: Amy Jeanne