Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1250 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:aleah42

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
nellc said... (4/6/12 6:36 PM) Reply
Lovely dress!
ghijsmom said... (4/6/12 8:36 AM) Reply
Your dress looks just lovely on you! I really need to make this dress because ... It just looks so great on everyone! And two hours! That's great too!
BeaJay said... (4/5/12 5:52 PM) Reply
Seems there are more that 3 because I haven't sewn it either. I have just ordered it and waiting for it to arrive. I love your version - the fabric is gorgeous and it looks great on you. And a 99c fabric store????
MNBarb said... (4/4/12 9:41 PM) Reply
I'm the 3rd person not to have this pattern. It really does look terrific on everyone, including you! Either that or everyone who makes it already has a great look. Nice work!
Clareew said... (4/4/12 4:51 PM) Reply
Brilliant, the best version I have seen.
Keski said... (4/4/12 1:07 PM) Reply
Bought the pattern based on all the positive reviews. Have not made it. I got scared because I always need such a large FBA. Haven't been able to figure out how to do one. I have some fun jersey prints that would be super..... Keski
knitwitsl said... (4/4/12 12:31 PM) Reply
Very nice! I am also one of the people who have not made this dress yet (I just got back into sewing), but I think I will now!
halleyscomet said... (4/4/12 11:56 AM) Reply
I don't know which looks lovelier...the dress or the scenery! Great job!
Carol Mendoza said... (4/4/12 11:48 AM) Reply
Your dress looks great! I have this pattern and it is just laying there in my "to do" pile. What am I waiting for? Great job and you should make more!
Deepika said... (4/4/12 10:49 AM) Reply
I can't get enough of this dress. Your dress is lovely. And you do need more than one :) Try one in a solid jersey. It gives a completely different look. And what about a sweater knit? I am about to make my 3rd.
tsedai said... (4/4/12 10:47 AM) Reply
Looks great! I have this pattern, but haven't made it yet. Actually, I just got some fabric to make it, but it will take a while in the project que. Your version looks good though - love the print. You should totally make more!
nicegirl said... (4/4/12 10:29 AM) Reply
Beautiful! This looks great on you.
SewWil said... (4/4/12 10:17 AM) Reply
Well done! Love the print.
sewingsilly said... (4/4/12 9:39 AM) Reply
Nice Print!! Very flattering dress!! Great Job!!
RadarRadiance said... (4/4/12 9:24 AM) Reply
I love the color and print, it looks fantastic on you and so "springy"!!!
Sew4Fun said... (4/4/12 8:27 AM) Reply
I love your dress! Great fabric.
EleanorSews said... (4/4/12 8:15 AM) Reply
Your dress is beautiful. Love the fabric and this dress does fit gorgeously. Well, counting me, we now know who the 3 people left who haven't made this dress are... Maybe I should buy the pattern just in case I should ever need a tastefully slinky dress...
lcdrbetty said... (4/4/12 8:14 AM) Reply
I'm the 2nd of the "3"...love this dress on you, & the fabric layout with the black streak down the front is nicely slimming. Fab dress!
RLL said... (4/4/12 8:01 AM) Reply
This looks great on you and I love your choice of fabric. I am another of the 3 people left that has NOT made this dress.....dont think it would work well with my figure, or lack thereof :|
GoodbyeValntino said... (4/4/12 7:40 AM) Reply
I'm one of the three people left in the world who hasn't made this dress! I don't know why because each person who makes it raves about the pattern. Your dress is just great and I cannot believe you made it in two hours! Thanks for sharing!
MegquiltsinVT said... (4/4/12 6:08 AM) Reply
Va-voom! Very well done, and the dress looks fabulous. You might just need more than one cowl-neck dress.

More Knits
More Knits

Understanding Knit Fabrics
Understanding Knit Fabrics

by: LM2HYD

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Sew Chic The Tia Dress Pattern (ln1312)

Victoria Jones Collection Men's Classic Hawaiian Businessman's Aloha Shirt