Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Megan Nielsen> MN1003 (Maternity Wrap)

Reviewed by:JennaF

About JennaFstar
Member since: 5/10/10
Posted on:4/4/12 2:30 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
JOshiro said... (4/5/12 7:30 AM) Reply
I loved that pattern and have regretted not being pregnant so I could wear one, too! LOL. Great job, it looks wonderful.
JennaF said... (4/4/12 11:29 PM) Reply
Thanks ladies; you are too sweet! This is my favorite phase of pregnancy; obviously showing without feeling like a whale. :D Andrea, yes! I did sew the skirt myself. :) I blogged it but completely forgot to write a little review. :) I'll have to do that tomorrow; thanks for reminding me ;)
AndreaSews said... (4/4/12 10:27 PM) Reply
Pregnancy becomes you! I agree with Barb, you do look darling. The wrap is great - love the whole outfit. Did you make the skirt?
MNBarb said... (4/4/12 9:33 PM) Reply
This is DARLING on you Jenna. Who knew someone could have such a cute figure, even while pregnant. I love the brown top with the printed skirt. It's wonderful to have something pretty when you're expecting.

Butterick B5682