Online Sewing Class: Sewing Basics

Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2971 (MISSES' TOP AND SKIRT)

Reviewed by:Ann Smith

About Ann Smithstarstarstarstar
Posted on:4/7/12 0:44 AM

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
salsera7 said... (5/16/12 8:36 AM) Reply
Absolutely fabulous!
sfshaza said... (4/16/12 12:57 PM) Reply
Beautiful! I have been thinking about making this skirt - this is a fabulous version of it! The entire ensemble is great.
valkyrie01 said... (4/12/12 10:21 PM) Reply
It looks fantastic Ann! Funny we are making the same skirt around the same time. I just finished the front panel today. It really is alot of fun to put together! Again, great job!
JETrinity said... (4/12/12 5:07 PM) Reply
Oh, for your creativity. I sew but you sew as an artist.
arianamaniacs said... (4/9/12 6:38 AM) Reply
We must think alike, I sewed both this skirt andnthis jacket recently. I love both your versions!
DorothyK said... (4/8/12 1:14 PM) Reply
This skirt is fabulous. Now I've got to make it too. Everything you do shows such style and taste.
NJcowgirl said... (4/8/12 12:57 PM) Reply
As always, fabulous. You have such an eye for fabrics and also their combinations when you combine different fabrics. colors, etc.
marthamyers said... (4/8/12 9:25 AM) Reply
Well it gorgeous on the dress form. You have such an eye for combining fabric and pattern. And I would absolutely love to see the Fiber Arts Show you reference. Is there more info on that show somewhere?
tess said... (4/8/12 5:16 AM) Reply
Oh Ann these are absolutely stunning, your sewing skills are amazing!
Barbara V said... (4/7/12 12:35 PM) Reply
Your skirt is a beauty. It glows because of the fabric and it glows with style and art! This entire outfit is amazing!
Ann Smith said... (4/7/12 11:18 AM) Reply
Babbling brook: the top is Vogue 2814, a Miyake top and skirt OOP pattern. I think this was the very first twist top.
marec said... (4/7/12 10:36 AM) Reply
What an amazing skirt-it is a beautiful piece of art. I wish I could have seen it at the show....
no7262 said... (4/7/12 9:14 AM) Reply
Really gorgeous! What fun it is to see your pictures at the fiber show, wish I could have been there! Nora :)
babbling brook said... (4/7/12 8:02 AM) Reply
What a stunning outfit!!! Enjoy the Fiber Arts Show. May I ask which pattern you used for the top? It's so beautiful.

New Look 6966OOP