Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1118 (MetropolitanAgostini Jacket)

Reviewed by:Christiana1

About Christiana1
FRANCE
Member since: 11/28/11
Posted on:4/7/12 4:20 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Needs More Info by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
slmstyle said... (1/18/13 8:40 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review! I have this pattern in my pattern collection and would love to make it in a nice fabric, maybe even leather. We would all love to see a photo or two of your finished creation!
DementedFairy said... (11/13/12 11:12 AM) Reply
I'm just about to start this one, and thoght I'd check here [having been stung with HP before...too many errors!] I've gone through the instructions with a fine tooth comb, and found a LOT of mistakes. Anyone without a fair bit of experience would be in for trouble...the pattern layout is misleading, and the info on the pieces is wrong in several places. ALL the zip measurements are out: you need a 20" for the front, and four 5" zips for pockets and cuffs [not 18" and 7" as per the pattern.] The back waist is elasticated, not drawstring as on the packet. I'm still going to make it up, but I'll be doing it my way, not Trudi's!
Q Valley Mary said... (4/8/12 10:01 AM) Reply
Your jacket sounds very nice. I'd love to see a picture.

Other Cowl neck top So Sew Easy