Pattern Reviews> Burda> 8627

UnVerified member
Posted on:7/18/02 6:51 PM
Last Updated:7/18/02 6:52 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
See other patterns in this category: Plus
mommacita said... (7/2/05 3:24 PM) Reply
Thanks for the reveiw. I have this pattern and after reading your review I hope to make it soon.
PatM said... (11/29/03 11:28 PM) Reply
Gina, I have just purchased this pattern and your reveiw was son encouraging, I can't wait to start it
mmilus said... (2/26/03 9:49 PM) Reply
Question: I am full-busted (DD cup) - I'm not quite sure how I need to alter this pattern (or if I need to) - I really like the look and don't want to add a dart. I think I could build the extra into the seam I'm just kind of blank on how at the moment. Thanks for the great review!
Mary Vogt said... (2/3/03 6:56 PM) Reply
I just bought this one, and noticed that it also comes in a regular-size version, 8478: http://www.burdamode.com/product.asp?catname=FASHION&rootcname=MoKat&category=Kombinationen_Hosenanzuge_Kostume&id=178478
Collette McManus said... (1/20/03 6:16 AM) Reply
I also loved the look of this pattern. I have it ready to cut out of two different colors of pink linen. Thanks for the review so I can know what to expect (or not...with no alterations). THANKS!
said... (8/28/02 1:31 AM) Reply
Thanks for your review of this pattern. I purchased it and requested the review in hopes of making a summer garment (this year ;-} i.e.!) and have not got to it yet. The review was inspiring.
said... (7/31/02 4:29 AM) Reply
It was just plain old cotton twill !!
said... (7/31/02 3:38 AM) Reply
love the look. what type of fabric was the twill made from please
said... (7/21/02 0:10 AM) Reply
This is a great top. It makes me almost wish I hadn't lost that last 25 pounds! I used to be a plus-size. I wonder if I could cut it down.....hmmm? I wish I could read German. I went to their website and couldn't understand much. But it was fun looking at the pictures!
said... (7/19/02 12:27 PM) Reply
I love the pattern! I also wish they had it in a non-plus size - the style is great. I guess I'll flip through the book and check for something similar. thanks
said... (7/18/02 9:20 PM) Reply
Gina, this pattern is on my To Do list. I am glad to learn from you that it's a keeper!
said... (7/18/02 9:05 PM) Reply
Gina Love the pattern, and good review. You have been very busy lately I haveseem you have done several reveiw lately.
said... (7/18/02 7:23 PM) Reply
It looks great on the patternphoto, congratulations!
said... (7/18/02 6:56 PM) Reply
Gina, what an enthusiastic review! Love the pattern both the top and the pants and had almost made up my mind to pick it up when I read the line in which you say that its 'plus' :-( thanks for a great review.

Merchant & Mills Top 64