Online Sewing Class: Bust Adjustments

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2908 (misses panties)

Reviewed by:Judy Kski

About Judy Kskistarstar
United States
Member since: 10/26/08
Posted on:4/13/12 4:10 PM

See other patterns in this category: Lingerie
julie w said... (12/20/13 4:24 PM) Reply
Thank you for taking the time on a wonderful review
ASiverson said... (12/20/13 3:18 PM) Reply
I may have to try this pattern. I have one or both of them I believe. KS is a good place to start. Thank you for your wonderful review; I will come back here to review once I start. TFS!
sacjeanie said... (12/20/13 10:11 AM) Reply
Thank you for the helpful info on elastic on 8ths. My elastic was a hot mess doing it in 4ths. But, I consoled myself in that I'm just learning.
wendyrb said... (12/20/13 1:14 AM) Reply
Once again, a terrific review of your wonderful garments and also packed with helpful info. Love the comparison of the 2 panties from the 2 patterns. Thanks and now I can imagine making some for myself.
Baja Susana said... (10/24/13 11:54 AM) Reply
Wonderful review, and a good pattern as well. I am over 30, so no things for me, I like these
JDpenelope said... (10/24/13 8:54 AM) Reply
Judy, What a wealth of info you have included in this review. Wish I had seen it sooner! This pattern looks appropriate for those of us wanting more butt coverage! Ha.
carolyn101 said... (4/14/12 5:28 AM) Reply
Thanks for your your thorough review. I have never attempted panties but I have an ever growing pile of old T-shirts made of lovely soft cotton lycra that I would like to transform into comfy underwear. I think I might give this KS pattern a try since your results look fantastic.
AndreaSews said... (4/13/12 10:38 PM) Reply
Great review, thank you.
CherylStillSews said... (4/13/12 7:23 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review - I'm currently working on fit for these at the moment so it's good incentive to keep at it.
Judy Kski said... (4/13/12 5:16 PM) Reply
Renren: I left the name of the vendor out of my review because she overcharged for shipping. I haven't ordered from her since October last year, but I sure am tempted to order more stretch lace. However the cost came out to $6.78/yd. with shipping included. Original cost: $4.99/yd.
SavageCoco said... (4/13/12 5:10 PM) Reply
FAB. You do beautiful work.
renren said... (4/13/12 4:48 PM) Reply
Haha, yes go forth and multply . . . your panty collection. Great review. Thanks for all the info. Is it possible you could name the ebay lace vendor where you procured the fabric?

by: Jstarr4250