Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1294 (Misses Blouse and Pants)

Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:4/16/12 9:44 PM
Last Updated:4/17/12 8:18 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 12 people

erfy said... (8/24/13 8:02 AM) Reply
Sorry forgot to explain. I am a very experienced sewer but recently had a stroke. As I am unable to work I do not have money to buy fabric at the moment and am trying to use my stash up to get my hand working properly again. I am loathed to ask my husband to buy lining as he is so wonderful and I am not sure that lining would work with my fabric from stash. We have been married 33 years yesterday.
erfy said... (8/24/13 7:53 AM) Reply
does this really need to be lined?
Aless said... (11/9/12 1:50 AM) Reply
Nice to see 'thinking outside the square' with fabric choice (patterned)-you've done a great job,Sue.
jenleeC said... (4/23/12 8:47 AM) Reply
Your blouse looks beautiful! I don't mind a little hand sewing or hand basting either and it can make all the difference to the finish when working with beautiful silk fabric like yours.
Barbara V said... (4/18/12 3:57 PM) Reply
Your blouse turned out beautifully and looks really nice on you. Nice job on all those details.
elsew said... (4/17/12 7:58 PM) Reply
I just picked up the latest iseue of Vogue magazine and fell in love with this blouse when I saw it on page 61....I am on my way to purchase this one. Thanks for the heads up about the neckline. Will be interested to know how you handle the flounce when you do that. Thanks so much for the informative review - the handwork would not turn me off to this one either.
ArtAttack said... (4/17/12 5:14 PM) Reply
You did do a beautiful job, inside and out and it looks great on you. Shows how different we all are...I hate handsewing! And congrats on healthier eating! It's really paying off!
TJSEWS said... (4/17/12 3:54 PM) Reply
Gorgeous! Great job!
Mary Stiefer said... (4/17/12 11:32 AM) Reply
It looks great on you. Well done
Karine said... (4/17/12 10:13 AM) Reply
I loved this pattern the instant I saw it. Yours is the first "real life" picture I've seen. Very nice. I love that beautifully finished inside.

by: yummymummy...