Pattern Reviews> Ottobre Woman Magazine> 02-2012-16 (Ramona)

Reviewed by:Izzie

About Izziestarstar
GA USA
Member since: 6/28/03
Posted on:4/26/12 9:16 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
Clareew said... (8/8/12 5:57 AM) Reply
I love the look of your top. I know what you mean about wide necks - they look great but when in wear you seem to be forever fidgeting. Good idea about the lingerie guards.
blue mooney said... (6/7/12 8:25 AM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing. I love Ottobre tops but can't get behind their clear elastic use, either.
portercs said... (4/27/12 11:20 AM) Reply
T-shirt looks great! I feel your pain with using clear elastic....I think there is a learning curve :) PR has some good tips for using it though.
Amanda.Claire said... (4/27/12 10:02 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review! Your top is really cute. I have this issue and I may skip this top or make your suggested adjustments.
corinne kelly said... (4/27/12 8:05 AM) Reply
Love the color! It looks perfect. Sorry the neck feels wide. If you have extra fabric or even a coordinating one -how about adding a band at the neck. Just an idea if you are uncomfortable with your bra straps showing.;d
Levone said... (4/27/12 1:42 AM) Reply
Nice looking tee! I can't see any issues with your neckline from the picture. I'm glad you mentioned your problems with the clear elastic at the neckline as I have a Ottobre tee cut out for my daughter with the same directions. I may just turn and stitch as well.

No Pattern Used Girl\'s Gathered Skirt