Pattern Reviews> Lingerie Secrets> High Cut Pantie (High Cut Pantie)

Reviewed by:renren

About renrenstarstarstarstar
Member since: 7/20/05
Posted on:5/8/12 11:55 AM
Last Updated:5/8/12 12:05 PM

FreyaStark said... (2/6/13 6:39 AM) Reply
Very pretty, and an impressive effort. You should promote yourself up from Advanced Beginner.
Holmar said... (5/11/12 7:37 AM) Reply
Very pretty panties, you did a great job! I have so many of Jan Bones patterns, but some how I missed this one. I also have her dvd "Panties", it walks you through the whole process...like having a sewing teacher by your side. I highly recommend the patterns from Jan Bones "Lingerie Secrets",they are multi-sized and printed on paper like kwik Sew patterns. I agree with you Renren...taking a class taught by Jan Bones would be fantastic!
Judy Kski said... (5/9/12 1:44 PM) Reply
Love your new fancy pants! What a great job coordinating all the components. I personally know that is a feat in itself.
cocosloft said... (5/9/12 8:34 AM) Reply
Oh my! these panties are beautiful! I am so impressed by the detail and finish on these, and the color and lace are so very pretty.
Margaret said... (5/9/12 4:44 AM) Reply
Very nice, great job on these! The lace looks great -- nice work finding one that matches (not always easy) and splicing it together!
pdiddly said... (5/9/12 2:56 AM) Reply
Great knickers - I have been making my own for some time - I used the kwik sew pattern, made a couple of adjustments and now that is my TNT - haven't bought any pants since - I am sure you will be the same. The crotch lining does make you scratch your head first time round, but the same method is used for a collar on Jalie patterns I have and the back placket on a shirt I made too - its very clever.
treefrog said... (5/8/12 6:17 PM) Reply
Great knickers Renren. The polka dot lining is really cute.
loti said... (5/8/12 4:36 PM) Reply
You clever girl I didn't realize that was two rows of stretch lace. I like the cut on these, well done.
HDWen said... (5/8/12 1:19 PM) Reply
WTG on finishing these! I like the high legs, these look like something from Victoria Secret that would cost a ton - Great use of scraps, and I like the idea of adding seams in case you need just a touch more room. What a work of love, great job!
jannw said... (5/8/12 12:14 PM) Reply
Wow!! Super great job! You've got the elastic on the legs perfect...love the lace and polka dots..are you taking orders?

Sewing Workshop Mimosa Top & Pants Pattern