Pattern Reviews> HotPatterns> 1132 (boyfriend Jeans)

Review submitted in Natural Fibres Contest Contest
Reviewed by:Wendy Hahn

About Wendy Hahnstar
Member since: 5/22/07
Skill level:Expert/Couture
Posted on:5/9/12 11:17 PM

Keenami said... (1/30/13 4:58 AM) Reply
I have cut out the traousers from pattern 1112 and the attention to detail is appalling, there is no indication anywhere of zipper size and the first paragraph refers to a skirt! Wno't be buying anymore, glad its not just me!
petro said... (6/4/12 2:09 AM) Reply
Nice jeans, love the colour you made.
Klutzy said... (6/3/12 10:59 AM) Reply
So glad I read your review.Your pants look very good. I have been watching her videos on Youtube and found them so helpful I was ready to order a pattern or two. Now I don't think so!
SewRuth said... (5/12/12 3:39 AM) Reply
I made these too and made so many alterations, especially at the crotch that I ended up with an entirely different style of jeans. I'm in total agreement about the instructions and even some of the pattern pieces. You did a good job and I love the colour - fabulous.
JanyceR said... (5/11/12 8:37 AM) Reply
The jeans look great Thanks for the very helpful review. I will have to look at my pattern to evaluate it, as curvy is me!
JOshiro said... (5/10/12 9:13 AM) Reply
You really had to work hard to get it to work, but the end results look great! How disappointing to have these fundamental problems in an expensive pattern. The dye job is great, too - looks very vivid and even.
MNBarb said... (5/10/12 7:54 AM) Reply
They're cute. I love the color. After seeing everything you had to fix I'm wondering if you felt like you could have drafted your own pattern!
Sew4Fun said... (5/10/12 1:47 AM) Reply
Great jeans and thanks for the very helpful review.
velosewer said... (5/10/12 1:13 AM) Reply
I think you've gone out of your way to make this pattern work, and they look fabulous on you. The pattern sounds as difficult and altering RTW.
renren said... (5/10/12 0:52 AM) Reply
I love that dye job and you got a great fit despite the challenges the pattern presented.
Terri A said... (5/10/12 0:33 AM) Reply
I was wondering about these. So on trend. Glad to read your review! :-)
Dilliander said... (5/10/12 0:32 AM) Reply
Wow, these sound like a lot of worked not helped by the pattern, but the result is fabulous!
All About Linings