Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1245 (Misses' Top)

Reviewed by:moseley deb

About moseley deb
Member since: 3/26/12
Posted on:5/9/12 3:07 PM
Last Updated:5/9/12 3:25 PM

tiadia said... (5/21/13 9:18 PM) Reply
I think this fabric works wonderfully. It's gorgeous!
bobbincat said... (9/18/12 5:59 AM) Reply
It's really pretty fabric. Shame about the fit. you'll have to give it to someone to wear, it can't just stay on a hanger:)
imsewcrazy said... (5/10/12 9:21 PM) Reply
Your top is gorgeous. I LOVE the fabric! I started making this top but got frustrated with it and put it aside. You inspired me to finish it.
moseley deb said... (5/10/12 7:50 PM) Reply
Thank you to everyone for your kind comments. You're right that I feel a bit vexed with it at the moment! Perhaps I just need to put it on and wear it.
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/9/12 8:22 PM) Reply
This is so good looking! I love your fabric selection which is a perfect choice for the pattern!
FreyaStark said... (5/9/12 7:14 PM) Reply
I agree. It looks great on the hangar so I hope you either get to like it enough to wear it or find a way to refashion it. StyleArc has a peasant top pattern that sounds good; it is called Anita and it was reviewed on PR a couple of days ago.
sherri930 said... (5/9/12 6:39 PM) Reply
I agree - I hope you pull it out later and enjoy it, either refashioned or left alone cause as-is, on the hangar it looks really nice - love the fabric.
Knitters Delight said... (5/9/12 6:33 PM) Reply
I agree with the others. It looks great in the photo. Sorry it didn't work for you.
allycovey said... (5/9/12 6:05 PM) Reply
IT does look beautiful on the hanger. I am a real fabric hound
Sassy T said... (5/9/12 5:52 PM) Reply
Aw am sorry to hear you are disappointed as the fabric is fab. Just put it aside for a bit as you are probably vexed with it at the moment, then refashion.
halleyscomet said... (5/9/12 5:06 PM) Reply
I think it's very lovely.
ArtAttack said... (5/9/12 4:12 PM) Reply
I think it is outstanding! I love the fabric and hope you end up liking to wear it...it's fabulous!
Laurie Lou said... (5/9/12 4:01 PM) Reply
You will need to refashion this then...the fabric is just too good not to and it looks like you would have enough. I hate when that happens...so much work but it is a cute top. :)
renren said... (5/9/12 3:32 PM) Reply
The fabric is wonderful! I love your top! I'm so sorry this is not working out for you. Ah, what a disappointment because the fabric is a real standout.

Stretch & Sew 312