Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2921 (Scarf-Collar Tops)

Review submitted in Best of Patterns Contest

Best Patterns of 2010
Posted on:5/15/12 4:58 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular

21wale said... (5/18/12 9:13 PM) Reply
Very nice version of this top! This one's on my list.
DianasThread said... (5/18/12 2:03 PM) Reply
I really like your color-coded pattern alterations. I also have "developed" arms. Nice job!
FreyaStark said... (5/16/12 5:51 AM) Reply
A very nice top. I love the colour of the fabric.
Rhonda in Montreal said... (5/15/12 8:55 PM) Reply
(Psssst: I will testify in court that you don't have "bionic arms". Just chubby like mine ;/ )
Kathy in NM said... (5/15/12 8:42 PM) Reply
Great review and beautiful top. Bummer the fabric isn't all that agreeable to wear. Thanks for showing the sleeve adjustment. I always have extra fabric in front, but not the back. I was thinking I should make some adjustments......now you have done the thinking for me! Thanks! Your fit is very good! This pattern is on my cutting table now.....
Cerisa said... (5/15/12 8:31 PM) Reply
Thank you for the review and your comments on the adjustments. I have made the pattern several times and achieved good results but I am a beginner therefore I am always interested to hear how experienced sewers tweak patterns to get their desired results. The colour is lovely and the top suits you.
jannw said... (5/15/12 8:19 PM) Reply
What a nice looking top!! The color is great on you and a fantastic fit. I did like seeing where on the pattern you made the adjustments..very helpful!
treefrog said... (5/15/12 6:32 PM) Reply
Great top and your fitting is perfect. The neckline sits so nicely. It's a shame you don't live the feel of the fabric as the colour is gorgeous.
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/15/12 6:27 PM) Reply
The top is very attractive! Your design changes were spot on. Thanks for the review!
renren said... (5/15/12 5:24 PM) Reply
Marvelous! You obviously nailed the alterations because you've gotten a very customized fit. (Thanks for the alterations overview, too; I revel in those details! I also think I use most of those mods, only more so.)

Sewn Square One Go Anywhere Dress Pattern