Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1100 (MISSES' JACKET, TOP, DRESS, SKIRT AND PANTS)

Reviewed by:Lisa Laree

About Lisa Lareestarstarstarstar
AL USA
Posted on:5/19/12 7:19 PM
Last Updated:5/19/12 7:20 PM

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Pants    Skirts
Sanibelle said... (5/28/12 6:34 AM) Reply
That's such a pretty jacket on you and I love the color. Thanks for the review!
ekFitz said... (5/23/12 11:02 PM) Reply
What a gorgeous color! The jacket looks great on you - I think you did a fantastic job.
Lisa Laree said... (5/22/12 11:33 PM) Reply
Thanks, Ladies! Claire, I don't know what I would've done if that collar boo-boo hadn't been pointed out to me. I honestly thought I'd messed the neckline up doing the FBA, since I couldn't find the pattern. I was just glad it was something fixable!!
Claire in Montreal said... (5/22/12 8:45 PM) Reply
I think I remember the posts wondering what went wrong with the collar - but of course I had absolutely no ideas for you :-) Thank goodness for other people who can see the issues, huh !? The finished jacket looks great !
Aixoise said... (5/20/12 0:39 AM) Reply
It really looks very nice on you. Thanks for sharing so candidly your collar experience. We're often too hard on ourselves when we make mistakes; it's refreshing to know that others do, too - and that often mistakes can be fixed if only we have the patience. Wear your jacket well!

Fun with Fitting - SKIRTS