Online Sewing Class: The Contemporary Couture Jacket

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3044 (Pajamas/Loungewear)

Reviewed by:Debbie Cook

About Debbie Cookstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/11/02

Posted on:12/15/04 4:12 PM
Last Updated:12/15/04 4:12 PM
See other patterns in this category: Mens - Sleepwear / Loungewear

Other Projects by Debbie Cook using this Pattern

AnneM said... (12/16/04 6:36 PM) Reply
Great review, as always. And thanks for adding the sizing info (K.S. L = RTW XL).
sewsue said... (12/16/04 2:50 PM) Reply
These PJs look fantastic, very professional. What a bonus they went together so quickly.
PVA said... (12/15/04 11:22 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review, Debbie, I love the fleece & how great you were able to come up with a design touch that takes care of a not-up-to-standard neckline! Great shot of your DH modeling the "lounge-wear" for the photo. I always appreciate the extra photos you include to show those little details that make your sewing projects better than RTW!
Lori V said... (12/15/04 10:42 PM) Reply
great job, Debbie. I bet your FIL will love it.
Katharine in BXL said... (12/15/04 9:55 PM) Reply
Ooooh, what beautiful looungewear. They look so good they will definetly be elevated above jammies. The border print and color are really fantastic. One pattern piece! Now that is a men's pattern that might actually get sewn. :)
Levone said... (12/15/04 8:50 PM) Reply
Great looking pjs....love all the labels that you used.
Steffie said... (12/15/04 6:24 PM) Reply
Great job! I love the border print.
sailonsilvergirl said... (12/15/04 5:22 PM) Reply
Ooooooh, nice, I'm adding this pattern to wish list as "payment" opportunity for DH too. :)
Hilary said... (12/15/04 5:03 PM) Reply
Oh, Debbie, these look great! I *love* the labels, too. I have this pattern and I am so glad you reviewed it because they would make a great gift and I hadn't even thought of it :o) Now maybe I can send something to my brother that I can finish fast, lol! I love the zig-zag hem, too; I don't have a coverstitch but I use a stretch stitch on my reg. SM that looks almost just like that, and I always thought it looked really cool, and close to the coverstitch look like I wish I had :o) I think DH would love these, too-I bet your DFIL will be thrilled!
GorgeousFabrics said... (12/15/04 5:02 PM) Reply
Very cute jammies! So, how much does Babylock pay you to be a spokesperson? (kidding!) :D -Ann
els said... (12/15/04 4:35 PM) Reply
Great comfy loungewear ,and yes your husband looks really pleased. He is a very good-looking model to show us the garment you made for your FIL.Thanks for the review.

Ottobre Design Magazine 04-2010-7