Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1022 (Vogue Designer Original)

Reviewed by:FreyaStark

Vogue Patterns: 1022 by FreyaStark  Vogue Patterns: 1022 by FreyaStark
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket    Pants
fourkid said... (6/18/12 10:48 AM) Reply
Really nice looking. These trousers look very "you". I applaud your returning to the pattern and doing a khaki version.
Margaret said... (6/17/12 6:50 AM) Reply
Sorry about the waist being too big, but these look great! Hope they can be altered. Very nice work!
MNBarb said... (6/15/12 7:34 PM) Reply
These are beautiful! Really? You don't think you can refit them? I love the cut on you. I heard this hint about adding an additional seam in the contour waistband at the side seam mark so you can fit as you go. It might be too putzy but thought I'd pass it on.
cocosloft said... (6/14/12 8:28 AM) Reply
Such good-looking pants. Hope you can wrestle the waist into compliance. Your fabric is lovely!
Maree P said... (6/14/12 6:31 AM) Reply
I think they are perfectly wearable, Freya. Lovely fabric for trousers...I like how they fall around your shoes. Great review.
DaisyA said... (6/14/12 2:42 AM) Reply
Love the pants - they look very Katherine Hepburn. If the gerneral fit to these pants is a largish sized waist then they're the ones for me. Thanks for the insights and I take the info re fly and pockets on board too.
PattyE said... (6/13/12 11:19 PM) Reply
I like your pants and have this pattern. I appreciate your review. I'd like to make the whole outfit. Do you plan to make the jacket too?
Levone said... (6/13/12 7:52 PM) Reply
Wow, you ended up having a great looking pair of pants despite the issues you encountered! Very helpful review!
GoodbyeValntino said... (6/13/12 6:20 PM) Reply
Your pants look great. I really appreciate the review as I've always looked at the Issey Miyake patterns but never bought one.
Amanda.Claire said... (6/13/12 6:02 PM) Reply
Your pants are beautiful! Your review is very thorough.
frame said... (6/13/12 3:40 PM) Reply
I think they look great and comfy.
Mufffet said... (6/13/12 12:54 PM) Reply
Those are so svelte and chic! Lovely fabric, falls just right!
renren said... (6/13/12 12:34 PM) Reply
Nice! I saw the pants, the pattern, the Issey Miyake imprimatur, and I thought, "Hmm, I didn't know Issey Miyake made anything this straightforward and simple." Then I read the review! Nonetheless, great results even with a challenging approach to the fly construction.
carolynw said... (6/13/12 11:44 AM) Reply
Great fit and wonderful work with the waistband. Great review - you and I have the same Burda pant pattern as a #1
persevering said... (6/13/12 11:40 AM) Reply
Your pants do look great - your reviews are always so helpful thank you!
Jrhee said... (6/13/12 10:36 AM) Reply
These look wonderful, and I love your fabric too!
RLL said... (6/13/12 9:20 AM) Reply
They may have been fiddly but they sure look nice.
Dianne22 said... (6/13/12 9:17 AM) Reply
Thanks for the great (helpful) review. This is why PR is such a good site--helps us avoid the pitfalls of a pattern. But your pants look very nice dispite the challenges.

Pin-up Girls 1230