Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8751 (Misses' Pants)

Review submitted in Natural Fibres Contest Contest
Reviewed by:SewRuth

About SewRuthstarstarstar
UNITED KINGDOM
Member since: 4/13/11
Posted on:5/21/12 4:00 PM
Last Updated:5/21/12 4:07 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 10 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Aroura said... (2/3/13 1:07 AM) Reply
I know I've already commented on your lovely pants back when you first posted your review, but I wanted to tell you that your review, and your beautiful pants, have inspired me to make my first pair of pants with this pattern! It will also be my first Vogue. I'm going to start on it this weekend. thanks so much for this wonderfully helpful review, and I hope you still enjoy those gorgeous pants!
FreyaStark said... (6/12/12 5:01 AM) Reply
Very nice pants, and a great way to use an old sheet. I had a pair of vintage linen sheets that I used for a few years then chucked them out when I thought they were too worn to be useful. Now I wish I'd kept them because there would have been enough fabric in them to make a garment or two.
Aroura said... (6/5/12 6:56 PM) Reply
Just awesome! I must get this pattern. Love your pants, and your blog post. Thanks for the great and helpful review!
SquishSews said... (6/1/12 2:08 AM) Reply
So ready to try making pants and was looking for patterns. Your review has convinced me!
dawn so cal said... (5/31/12 6:23 AM) Reply
They look great! The fit looks really nice.
cocosloft said... (5/22/12 9:24 PM) Reply
You are so cute! Love your trousers, they look fab!
cleverkitty said... (5/22/12 8:00 AM) Reply
WOW!!! I think you will live int these, just beautiful, linen bed sheet what a great idea.
velosewer said... (5/21/12 11:03 PM) Reply
How wonderful. You look like you're set for a great summer in these trousers. They are a great fit. Great shoes too.
tsedai said... (5/21/12 10:40 PM) Reply
Looks great! I have some linen I want to use for wide-legged pants and now you have me reconsidering which pattern I want to use...
ArtAttack said... (5/21/12 9:49 PM) Reply
LOVE your pants! The whole outfit is fab!
Glynis Ann said... (5/21/12 7:59 PM) Reply
Great job. I wanted to make linen pants and now I know which pattern to buy. I love the look. Your blog presentation rocks! Sure wish I could figure out how to vote in natural fabric contest.
KensingtonCrab said... (5/21/12 7:25 PM) Reply
Love your pants! Thanks for the great review--I'd like to try this pattern!
Living Beauty said... (5/21/12 5:38 PM) Reply
I LOOOVE your trousers!!! They look great on you! I also went to your blog to read more...I like your approach as to why a wide waist band! I'm all on board with that! Wide waist band here I come! Thanks for the "oh so helpful" review!

Christine Jonson Easy Coat