Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 2275 (day bag )

Reviewed by:Cassy

About Cassystar
Member since: 12/22/05

Posted on:5/27/12 1:00 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Crafts

Sweater knit fabrics

ambree said... (8/5/14 11:40 PM) Reply
Your bag is so smart-looking. I have one cut out -- I've been doing quilts for years. Before that, clothes. This is an advanced project -- the fleece lining is maybe throwing me off. Complex -- I will be ripping.
jynclr said... (7/4/12 9:59 AM) Reply
Thank you for the review. Your bag looks great! I've been considering making a backpack / bag of sorts for my commute on the train (I don't like carrying a purse.) This is one of the patterns I was considering and, amusingly enough, when I checked PR, no had done a review for this yet (I checked mid may.) So I'm really grateful for your review. I also like how you modified to add a zipper to the front pockets. Would you mind showing that image? Or is that the one you have up already? Again, thank you very much. I may go ahead and make this bag. :)
Mary Stiefer said... (5/27/12 10:41 PM) Reply
Looks great
Claverie said... (5/27/12 5:12 PM) Reply
very special. darn, missed this one at the $1 sale!
RadarRadiance said... (5/27/12 1:50 PM) Reply
Very cute bag, would be perfect for shopping, etc. I agree a zipper would be nice on the top but yours turned out really cute!

You Sew Girl Fedora Pattern