Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1224

Last Updated:5/28/12 7:00 PM

Athene said... (6/26/12 4:26 PM) Reply
Very nice look.
Wianno Girl said... (5/29/12 10:39 PM) Reply
If it wasn't the black diamonds it would have been the green, even if given a choice - you look awesome in this dress!
pdiddly said... (5/29/12 5:34 AM) Reply
I agree with the others, I never noticed the diamonds - lovely dress
DaisyA said... (5/29/12 4:57 AM) Reply
ditto with the diamonds. You have done a great job!!
ArtAttack said... (5/29/12 2:14 AM) Reply
This is adorable on you! I went back and looked at your "diamonds", don't give them a second thought. Very cute and great fabric!
wendyrb said... (5/29/12 0:36 AM) Reply
This looks great! You sure can wear it and enjoy. You've re-inspired me to go back to my grey knit muslin and to tinker with it. I'm 5'4 inches and the top is waaaay too short waisted on me and my full bust. Your beautiful dress will cheer me on. Thanks.
zoe said... (5/28/12 8:57 PM) Reply
Just beautiful on you! A beautiful style choice for your feminine, petite proportions. I love your green shoes too.
kidmd said... (5/28/12 7:02 PM) Reply
Very cute! I was just thinking of sewing this same pattern in this same fabric. Great minds... I believe it is a rayon-lycra jersey, at least the length I have of that exact print is. :)
CraftyPancakes said... (5/28/12 7:01 PM) Reply
Love it! It looks wonderful on you. I have that pattern and that same fabric for the dress. You have inspired me to hurry up start on it.
sewtofit said... (5/28/12 6:39 PM) Reply
You did a good job. And your proportions are very attractively done on all the others I saw on your Flickr. One would not guess you are 4'11".

Stretch & Sew 312