Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3044 (Pajamas/Loungewear)

Reviewed by:Debbie Cook

About Debbie Cookstarstarstarstar
Member since: 4/11/02

Posted on:12/21/04 1:28 PM
Last Updated:12/21/04 1:30 PM

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Sleepwear / Loungewear
MelissaB in WA said... (12/22/07 1:02 AM) Reply
Very nice! I want to know about the NASCAR embroidery too - I have three (well actually four counting little bubba) fans in my house and they would freak if I made them something with the logo on it. I'm sure your BIL will love his new shirt!
CSM--Carla said... (7/26/06 4:53 PM) Reply
What a great review--and beautiful close up work. Thanks Debbie, this is on my wish list for my DH.
JoleneF said... (12/22/04 8:16 AM) Reply
I think this looks great. Thanks for the review, this one goes on my list.
AnneM said... (12/22/04 4:06 AM) Reply
Wow, very nice. You make good use of your coverstitch machine & embroidery machine, as well as your sewing machine!
beezy said... (12/21/04 4:51 PM) Reply
You did such a great job on this! It is so well done it looks right off the rack. Your sewing is superb!
Hilary said... (12/21/04 4:37 PM) Reply
Debbie, great job as usual-DBIL will not believe you made it-so professional! And you are wearing on my resolve that I don't *need* a coverstitch machine-that neck/sleeve finish just looks so good! (must resist must resist must resist :oP ) Again I am glad you reviewed this- just finished two sets -one for Dbro and one for Dh-wish I could find time to review also, where do you get the energy?? :o)
PVA said... (12/21/04 2:30 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review, Debbie -- it's another great garment, with a very professional finish! (You sure can't say that about all RTW!) the neck finish is just beautiful. Must you keep flaunting that darn CS machine? (8^D) If you keep it up I'm going to end-up with one & then have to go thru that dreadful learning curve! Arrrggghhhhhh!
GorgeousFabrics said... (12/21/04 2:15 PM) Reply
Fantastic job, Debbie! Where did you get the NASCAR embroidery pattern from? Is that commercially available? -Ann
KitnRose said... (12/21/04 2:04 PM) Reply
I did a double take after opening the picture - the shirt looks so completely professional with the contrast collar and perfectly placed embroidery. Excellent job and your bil just has to love it.

by: Artemisia ...