Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1234 (Misses' Dress)

Reviewed by:Kemish

About Kemishstar
CA United States
Member since: 4/24/06
Posted on:6/9/12 3:37 PM
Last Updated:6/9/12 3:43 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
gotasew said... (5/23/15 0:09 AM) Reply
Nice job! I found this pattern pretty hard -to figure out which way up certain pieces went. I used stickers to mark each piece and I'm glad I did because I didn't find it too straight forward and had to read the instructions a couple of times lol. Thanks for the review.
marthamyers said... (6/10/12 7:13 PM) Reply
Oh. Oh. Oh. I definitely need this pattern now. It looks great on you. Thanks for reviewing it.
carolyn101 said... (6/10/12 5:25 PM) Reply
I love interesting seaming in a garment but always avoid them due to difficulty of fitting. You did a great job.
ArtAttack said... (6/10/12 11:35 AM) Reply
I love this pattern and love to see other make it as I don't think I could wear it...and it looks great on you. Love the fabric
lcdrbetty said... (6/10/12 9:24 AM) Reply
Great dress, & fabric is perfect. Love the selvage sleeves, too! Really love how you MADE the fabric work for this pattern. Nicely done.
NJcowgirl said... (6/10/12 0:29 AM) Reply
It's a good thing you didn't give the fabric away. It's wonderful in this dress. The dress style is stunning and the fabric makes it more so. I really like the lines of this dress. Good job!
marec said... (6/9/12 6:11 PM) Reply
Wow, it is excellent-I love the design and the fabric that you used. How cool that you found just the perfect use for such a neat textile.

More Knits