Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8817 (Misses Top)

Reviewed by:SewRuth

Other Projects by SewRuth using this Pattern

EsKezzy said... (11/15/12 0:39 AM) Reply
great review. Thanks.
Sew4Fun said... (9/29/12 4:22 AM) Reply
Fabulous top! I absolutely love the black & white version. I want it for myself. :)
kiddo said... (9/17/12 7:01 PM) Reply
Thank you for an excellent review! You look wonderful! My favorite Parallel Lines tunic and cardy.
marec said... (7/15/12 10:52 AM) Reply
Beautiful, Ruth. I am going to pick up this pattern and make a dress for fall based on your work :-)
Leslie Bonner said... (7/1/12 2:56 PM) Reply
Thanks for your great review and info posted on your blog. I have this pattern on my sewing table right now.
KBT Sewer said... (6/13/12 8:58 AM) Reply
Love your top. I bought this pattern recently but have yet to make it up. I liked the idea of using up all those reasonable sized pieces of jersey/stretch lace/mesh, left over from other sewing projects. It's a pattern with great potential and after reading your review I think it's time I started to mix/match and sew it up
NJcowgirl said... (6/12/12 10:49 AM) Reply
Beautifully done.
Judy Kski said... (6/12/12 10:00 AM) Reply
I love your fabric and color combos in both outfits. Thanks for a very interesting and thorough review.
DorothyK said... (6/12/12 9:38 AM) Reply
Love both tops. - and LOL about your poses. You could have been on the envelope. Great choice of fabrics. You have inspired me to start work on this one soon.
carolynw said... (6/11/12 6:46 PM) Reply
Love them all - fabulous mix of fabrics - great use from one pattern! Now I must get this - thanks for a great review
jennybaxt said... (6/11/12 4:43 PM) Reply
I love your top. Especially the black and white one. I can't wait to find the right fabrics so I can make my own.
SewRuth said... (6/11/12 2:26 PM) Reply
You are all very welcome and I'm glad that this review inspired a few of you to have a go and hope it has been of some help too.
jlg said... (6/11/12 12:49 PM) Reply
I love your tops and love your photos even more. i have to try this pattern. Great review.
frame said... (6/11/12 11:33 AM) Reply
Cute tops. Love your blog.
ArtAttack said... (6/11/12 10:14 AM) Reply
Super cute fabric combinations! Great job!
LynnG said... (6/11/12 10:14 AM) Reply
Wow! Well done. Your tops look terrific. I keep pulling this pattern out to make it, but couldn't quite commit. After seeing yours, I will definitely commit.
Amanda.Claire said... (6/11/12 9:51 AM) Reply
Both of you tops are really cute! It looks like a great pattern to use up some left overs too.
Kathy7661 said... (6/11/12 9:01 AM) Reply
Nicely done! This top looks great on you and I really like your fabric choices. Thanks for the review and all your pictures, I have this pattern and look forward to making it now that I've seen yours!
RadarRadiance said... (6/11/12 8:59 AM) Reply
Cute! Really like the black one with your leggings.
ConnieBJ said... (6/11/12 8:48 AM) Reply
Great top! I was going to say "where is the crazy pose like the pattern photo"...but then I saw the blog photos! How fun!

Beginner Sewing Lab 101 - A downloadable Book by Shannon Gifford