Pattern Reviews> Petite Plus Patterns> Fly front pants

Posted on:6/21/12 7:16 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

lyndle said... (9/2/12 5:38 AM) Reply
Ooh, these look good! I've read the book but perhaps. i should get it out of the library again and actually try these. They look good on you.
Courtney Ostaff said... (8/2/12 9:03 PM) Reply
I think those are fabulous! Hmm.....I'm 5'9" but I'm tempted by this pattern, because I adore those wide leg pants
landstromd said... (6/22/12 11:07 AM) Reply
Wow, I think they look great on you, and the color combination is absolutely super! I have yet to tackel a "good" fit in pants, I still do the elastic waist -- easy and so comfortable!
margk said... (6/22/12 7:26 AM) Reply
Good on you, Kelley!
QuiltSewSewSue said... (6/22/12 2:59 AM) Reply
I can see these being a big success in a softer fabric. Well done on finding a pattern that works for you!
jeanau said... (6/21/12 10:59 PM) Reply
You look great Kelley...I'm going to have to try them out. I already have the book. Thanks for the review!
sewme47 said... (6/21/12 9:43 PM) Reply
Cuuuute outfit! I'm glad to hear about your success with this pattern--it gives me confidence to try it.
MNBarb said... (6/21/12 9:09 PM) Reply
Woo hoo! These are looking good! So glad you found a better starter pattern for yourself. I really liked the Petite Plus pattern I made for my daughter. I agree, the alteration/adjustment tips are very helpful. It's not a bad problem to have your muslin turn out so well that you wish it wasn't a muslin. Congratulations. You look beautiful in this outfit.
Sew4Fun said... (6/21/12 8:42 PM) Reply
I love your outfit! I wear this colour combo a lot. It looks like you are well on your way to a great fitting pair of pants. A few tweaks, nice fabric and you're there. These are great though as they are, so wear them well.

Understanding Interfacings
Understanding Interfacings

by: beanchor

SewBaby One Piece Reversible Sundress Pattern

SewBaby One Piece Reversible Sundress Pattern

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

Sew Chic MyrtleWood Dress Pattern (ln7401)

by: annie11