Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6564 (Tops )

Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:6/21/12 9:30 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
MNBarb said... (7/2/12 9:35 PM) Reply
Just thinking about making this fabric. Now I want more linen. Thanks for the helpful details.
BJ1400 said... (6/24/12 10:34 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
Laurie Lou said... (6/22/12 1:27 PM) Reply
Ooh, I love your fabric too and a linen to boot so it will be nice and cool. I have this pattern too, so appreciate you metioning the roominess. That would make the neckline gap even more so I'll take that into consideration. Not sure I can see your problem but on this type of neckline I hae a nice knit iron on interfacing tape http://shop.emmaseabrooke.com/category.sc;jsessionid=D1EC72674EB9C079DF357B38DF630ED5.qscstrfrnt03?categoryId=3 it snugs up the fabric just enough if you pull it slightly when you iron it on. At work...I think it is Sewkeys if I find the website I'll edit and add it. from Emma Seabrook....you get a lot of tape on the roll and can use it for a number of applications.
ArtAttack said... (6/22/12 2:06 AM) Reply
Sue, very timely review since I just got this pattern today! Yours is really cute...thanks for the heads up on roominess. On the bodice...it looks like the model on the envelope is having the same issue so I wouldn't worry about it...it's only bugging you...nobody else is focusing on that. Great job and review!

Kwik Sew 2948