Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6564 (Tops )

Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:6/21/12 9:30 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

MNBarb said... (7/2/12 9:35 PM) Reply
Just thinking about making this fabric. Now I want more linen. Thanks for the helpful details.
BJ1400 said... (6/24/12 10:34 PM) Reply
Very pretty!
Laurie Lou said... (6/22/12 1:27 PM) Reply
Ooh, I love your fabric too and a linen to boot so it will be nice and cool. I have this pattern too, so appreciate you metioning the roominess. That would make the neckline gap even more so I'll take that into consideration. Not sure I can see your problem but on this type of neckline I hae a nice knit iron on interfacing tape;jsessionid=D1EC72674EB9C079DF357B38DF630ED5.qscstrfrnt03?categoryId=3 it snugs up the fabric just enough if you pull it slightly when you iron it on. At work...I think it is Sewkeys if I find the website I'll edit and add it. from Emma get a lot of tape on the roll and can use it for a number of applications.
ArtAttack said... (6/22/12 2:06 AM) Reply
Sue, very timely review since I just got this pattern today! Yours is really cute...thanks for the heads up on roominess. On the looks like the model on the envelope is having the same issue so I wouldn't worry about's only bugging you...nobody else is focusing on that. Great job and review!