Online Sewing Class: Altering Jackets

Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 2561 (Men's t-shirts)

Reviewed by:Debbie Cook

See other patterns in this category: Mens - Shirts    Mens

Other Projects by Debbie Cook using this Pattern

photophoto
Annette1 said... (2/6/08 6:09 PM) Reply
Man, I had no idea machine embroidery could be so PERFECT. Maybe I'm missing out on something here! :o) Yours look BETTER than RTW.
lilyofthevalley said... (2/6/08 5:33 PM) Reply
This is the first I'm seeing any of these garments, and they're so professional looking! The embroidery on FIL's shirt is extraordinary; I can just picture him in his lounge chair watching the game. All your guys must get SO excited at sportswear gift giving time. The stripes are so perfect. Just WOW. -Lily
cabinbaby said... (2/6/08 4:52 PM) Reply
I *just* recieved this pattern in the mail and am so glad I did after your review!! Your shirt looks great! I hope mine turns out half as nice as yours.
AnneM said... (12/28/04 9:14 AM) Reply
If the spots don't come out, tell DH that he owes you three that much fabric. What a great top. I love the sleeve stripes; you really have to stop showing off your coverstitch machine. ;)
Susan C said... (12/27/04 11:57 AM) Reply
Great shirt! OK, so what is a cover stitch machine? Is having a cover stitch on your serger the same thing?
Leslie in Austin said... (12/27/04 11:51 AM) Reply
What a great looking shirt, Debbie. The contasting stripes are particularly terrific.
PVA said... (12/27/04 10:28 AM) Reply
So, ok, so I give up, so I'll start checking out the CS machines after the 1st of the year! With results like these shirts & the fact that I have so many men in my life, I want to give gifts like these, too!
Hilary said... (12/27/04 8:33 AM) Reply
Very nice, love the stripes-your son is so handsome! I have this pattern, I need to get it out :oP
Tini said... (12/27/04 3:06 AM) Reply
great shirt & cute son :)

Self Drafted Pattern 0000