Pattern Reviews> Jamie Christina> JC312MM (Mission Maxi)

Reviewed by:Deepika

About Deepikastarstarstarstar
MA United States
Member since: 11/28/01
Posted on:6/26/12 1:35 PM

Other Projects by Deepika using this Pattern

Oh2Sew2 said... (6/28/12 10:27 PM) Reply
The skirt is a knockout, wonderful colors! Maxi is so in right now, I'll need to check this one out closer.
1SewSweet said... (6/28/12 5:13 AM) Reply
Oh Deepika....how funny! But great end results on the Maxi skirt and the great coordinating top for you daughter!
annakeeton said... (6/27/12 9:00 PM) Reply
Super skirt!
AndreaSews said... (6/26/12 9:32 PM) Reply
Love the fabric! It looks great with the black top. Your daughter looks very happy in her new top!
GoodbyeValntino said... (6/26/12 8:47 PM) Reply
Wow - the pattern looks fabulous as a skirt too! Great Mother / Daughter coordinates!
Sue Parrott said... (6/26/12 7:27 PM) Reply
Great save with a beautiful fabric!
dorothyann2 said... (6/26/12 7:27 PM) Reply
Fantastic!
Sassy T said... (6/26/12 7:05 PM) Reply
LOL. Lovely pattern and skirt though.
Sharon M said... (6/26/12 6:20 PM) Reply
Great save! The fabric made as beautiful maxi skirt. I try not to purchase fabric with circles because I have placed them across my chest one too many times. I know that I'm too eager to cut and sew and would forget about the placement until it was too late ;-)
Jacqui315 said... (6/26/12 6:06 PM) Reply
Hee hee! It is fabulous fabric so I'm glad you were able to salvage a maxi skirt out of it.
karen n said... (6/26/12 5:07 PM) Reply
Ha ha! I know the feeling. I can't believe how I still end up sewing a knit with the stretch going up and down sometimes! I'm sewing dyslexic I've decided.
Erin D said... (6/26/12 4:31 PM) Reply
Nice save! Sometimes pattern placement on the fabric can just drive you nuts. I think your skirt and your daughter's top are great.
norie creates said... (6/26/12 4:11 PM) Reply
Mommy and daughter look fabulous! It was meant to happen so you could sew this lovely top for your daughter : )
TJSEWS said... (6/26/12 4:09 PM) Reply
Beautiful skirt! I love it and the fabric is fun. Your story would have made a great "In Stitches" article!
ConnieBJ said... (6/26/12 2:06 PM) Reply
Haha! I was going to correct you and mention that you have the pattern catagorized as a skirt..and then I read the review. I remember taking the photo of you holding the circles right at..um..boob height in the hotel! D looks so cute matching though! Forgot to mention- Gorgeous!!
SueBh said... (6/26/12 2:01 PM) Reply
I have just bought this pattern, it's on its way to me; I'm not sure if I have a fabric with large circles, actually, it may not be a bad thing to emphasize my chest, I need all the help I can get :-) A lovely fabric, and a great idea to make a skirt and a lovely top for your little one.

by: French.Sea...