Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 2586-1001 (Decorative Photo Pillow)

Reviewed by:joan

About joanstar
Member since: 1/4/03
Posted on:12/28/04 8:42 PM
Last Updated:1/3/05 0:24 AM
Elemenopeo said... (1/3/05 5:58 PM) Reply
Really lovely project!
Mary Stiefer said... (1/3/05 9:38 AM) Reply
Darn - I really wanted to see the chenille side - but I'm getting a message "page can not be displayed".
AnneM said... (12/29/04 4:58 PM) Reply
What a superb gift; I'm certain DIL loved it.
Loreli said... (12/29/04 11:17 AM) Reply
O, this is lovely!!! What a great idea.
joan said... (12/29/04 10:46 AM) Reply
mclones, chenille technique was the last part of the review that I couldn't finish. See my earlier comment above. At the photo transfer workshop, the presenter did demonstrate that technique also. I chose the easy way out on this project. Yes, Mary that is what I did for the for the chenille side. Since I had trouble posting I will have to wait to show the back side until I can figure out how to fix the problem.
Mary Stiefer said... (12/29/04 10:45 AM) Reply
Wow - this looks great. I would love to see a picture of the chenille side. Did you do this with 4-5 layers of fabric, quilt every 1/2 inch diagonally and cut all but the last layer? That is what I have seen done and would like to try it myself.
Jennifer shaw said... (12/29/04 10:03 AM) Reply
What a great idea! It looks great. Thanks for another great idea and inspiration.
mClones said... (12/29/04 8:14 AM) Reply
Very cute - I like the idea of stitching their names around. I love making photo pillows too. I use BubbleJet 2000 which can be used to make your own photo transfer fabric from muslin/silk, etc. What is the chenille technique?
mamakooz said... (12/29/04 7:25 AM) Reply
The pillow is wonderful!! I am sure your DIL had a fit over it.
joan said... (12/28/04 11:09 PM) Reply
I just posted this review, but it is not complete. The "write a review" page would not scroll down to let me key in any more data. I even tried to go back and try to edit it later and still wouldn't work. So sorry. I will contact Deepika and plead my case.

by: Sheila457

Shapes Six Sense Skirt Pattern

Shapes Six Sense Skirt Pattern

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

Sew Chic Beatrice Pocket Dress Pattern (ln1310)

By Hand London Anna Dress