Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6473 (5-in-one Top/short/pant)

Reviewed by:labbiegirls

About labbiegirls
Member since: 4/17/12
Posted on:7/9/12 8:46 PM
Last Updated:7/28/12 10:46 PM
See other patterns in this category: Toddlers

marycds said... (7/28/12 11:34 PM) Reply
This looks great. I have this pattern and now I'm inspired to make it for my 4 yo granddaughters. I too have such problems fitting children out of state. I wish everyone included a fitting critique in their review. Thanks.
labbiegirls said... (7/28/12 10:48 PM) Reply
I did get a couple of photos of the finished outfit and it does look cute on her. It fit well - I made the 4T per pattern and it was very well received. I have added two more photos to the gallery. I hope yo enjoy it.
Saint Nolt Sews said... (7/12/12 8:47 AM) Reply
This is just too cute!
labbiegirls said... (7/11/12 7:10 PM) Reply
To ctirish: The pattern combines the sizes 1/2, 1,2,3 and 4 in one pattern. I will let you know how it fits when I see our granddaughter - hopefully this weekend - and I'll try to get a photo of her in it as well. Thank you for the compliments on the finished product. Not sure why the photo showed up 90 degrees from the way it looks on my computer but.... JoAnn's fabrics has these New Look patterns for $4 each and I picked up a dress pattern for the same granddaughter today. I'll see how this outfit fits and adjust the dress accordingly. I tried to pick up a pattern for myself but they were out of it in my size. Cute designs for a great pattern price.
ctirish said... (7/10/12 0:38 AM) Reply
I really like this outfit and pattern. The embroidery and rickrack added a nice touch. I can't find out what sizes the pattern comes in and I would like to hear back how it fits. I am having a terrible time sewing for kids that live in another state. Great job on this though, worth the work..

Reconstructing History 101