Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Downloadable> lace tanga panty (lace tanga panty)

Review submitted in Pattern Stash 2012 Contest

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

spamlamb said... (7/22/12 10:38 AM) Reply
very sexy! :-P
Symon said... (7/11/12 12:37 PM) Reply
Totally agree on the sizing; i made the L and they fell off me.... literally LOL.... love your lace; it's so pretty :)
ArtAttack said... (7/11/12 11:46 AM) Reply
Oooh, la la!! These are super cute. What gorgeous lace!
Mobycat said... (7/11/12 10:36 AM) Reply
Renren To get the pattern after registering, click to download. You should see a note that it is now in your cart. To print the pattern, you need to go to your purchase history.
renren said... (7/11/12 10:12 AM) Reply
TanyaMT, the only difference I can see between your review and the others is that here they are called "lace tanga panties" and the other reviews have them labeled as "lace tanga panty"--I wonder if the panty/panties diff would keep them from being linked together? I guess we could click "Report a problem with this review" and let PR know? The other alternative is to email (I think that is it). SandyinMO, the first thing you have to do is register with BurdaStyle--but I'll warn you, their free patterns are always hard for me to find. Register and you'll get an email with a password as I recall, and it's all fast, like seconds fast. Good luck! Maybe others here can help further with navigating to the free patterns.
SandyinMO said... (7/11/12 8:32 AM) Reply
I'd like to make these, but I can't get the free pattern to open. When I click on "Get it Now," nothing happens. Any suggestions?
ryan's mom said... (7/11/12 6:50 AM) Reply
Beautiful! Panties don't get much prettier than that :) .
TanyaMT said... (7/11/12 1:21 AM) Reply
Renren, I know. I searched and found them, which gave me the info that they were under "Burda Downloadable" as the header. On writing the review, I was able to click a link (without photo) it brought up rather than typing the title, which would indicate there was at least one other, but then it doesn't link/show it? That is frustrating I agree when hunting for these.
renren said... (7/10/12 11:49 PM) Reply
Fantastic panties! Your review does not show that others have sewn these, yet I know they have because I always read the reviews for tanga panties since I have the pattern. Too bad they can't all be linked together for future review readers. I think your tanga panties are just about the prettiest yet due to that lovely fabric.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (7/10/12 6:01 PM) Reply
Pretty lace - I have made these and agree with you on the sizing.
Skye said... (7/10/12 5:11 PM) Reply