Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Downloadable> lace tanga panty (lace tanga panty)

Review submitted in Pattern Stash 2012 Contest

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people

spamlamb said... (7/22/12 10:38 AM) Reply
very sexy! :-P
Symon said... (7/11/12 12:37 PM) Reply
Totally agree on the sizing; i made the L and they fell off me.... literally LOL.... love your lace; it's so pretty :)
ArtAttack said... (7/11/12 11:46 AM) Reply
Oooh, la la!! These are super cute. What gorgeous lace!
Mobycat said... (7/11/12 10:36 AM) Reply
Renren To get the pattern after registering, click to download. You should see a note that it is now in your cart. To print the pattern, you need to go to your purchase history.
renren said... (7/11/12 10:12 AM) Reply
TanyaMT, the only difference I can see between your review and the others is that here they are called "lace tanga panties" and the other reviews have them labeled as "lace tanga panty"--I wonder if the panty/panties diff would keep them from being linked together? I guess we could click "Report a problem with this review" and let PR know? The other alternative is to email [email protected] (I think that is it). SandyinMO, the first thing you have to do is register with BurdaStyle--but I'll warn you, their free patterns are always hard for me to find. Register and you'll get an email with a password as I recall, and it's all fast, like seconds fast. Good luck! Maybe others here can help further with navigating to the free patterns.
SandyinMO said... (7/11/12 8:32 AM) Reply
I'd like to make these, but I can't get the free pattern to open. When I click on "Get it Now," nothing happens. Any suggestions?
ryan's mom said... (7/11/12 6:50 AM) Reply
Beautiful! Panties don't get much prettier than that :) .
TanyaMT said... (7/11/12 1:21 AM) Reply
Renren, I know. I searched and found them, which gave me the info that they were under "Burda Downloadable" as the header. On writing the review, I was able to click a link (without photo) it brought up rather than typing the title, which would indicate there was at least one other, but then it doesn't link/show it? That is frustrating I agree when hunting for these.
renren said... (7/10/12 11:49 PM) Reply
Fantastic panties! Your review does not show that others have sewn these, yet I know they have because I always read the reviews for tanga panties since I have the pattern. Too bad they can't all be linked together for future review readers. I think your tanga panties are just about the prettiest yet due to that lovely fabric.
QuiltSewSewSue said... (7/10/12 6:01 PM) Reply
Pretty lace - I have made these and agree with you on the sizing.
Skye said... (7/10/12 5:11 PM) Reply