Pattern Reviews> Loes Hinse Designs> 5110 (Sweater Coat)

Reviewed by:Tiner W

About Tiner Wstarstarstar
Member since: 8/29/02
Posted on:1/1/05 7:37 PM
Last Updated:1/1/05 8:06 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket

Vesta Patterns

Terri K said... (3/1/05 6:14 PM) Reply
Very nice and I also like the length. I'm concerned about the fit of this coat as Londa also used size small and described hers as "roomy" too. This pattern is really loose fitting with lots of ease.
CarolynGM said... (1/3/05 5:56 PM) Reply
I think you really improved upon the pattern with your length adjustment. The sweater looks very nice on you and warm and comfy as well.
Deepika said... (1/3/05 12:03 PM) Reply
Very nice! Love your coat and the fabric is gorgeous.
AnneM said... (1/2/05 6:22 PM) Reply
I like that button. You can just sew on the top one, since some sweater jackets have that as the style. Wow, those are some icicles in the background!
Modiste Madness said... (1/2/05 2:21 PM) Reply
I like the color and your work. It looks perfect for that "in between" winter temperatures.
JuliaL said... (1/2/05 10:12 AM) Reply
Ooh -- love the button!
appleC said... (1/2/05 6:48 AM) Reply
Oh, Tiner, I do think the color is pretty and flexible, and it suits you beautifully. BTW, it that a waterfall behind you? Great picture.
Kathy Russell said... (1/2/05 0:21 AM) Reply
I think the color looks great on you. It's a beautiful jacket. Love the background picture as well.
diane s said... (1/1/05 10:13 PM) Reply
What a wonderful sweater/coat..I've been thinking about making this too, but at a fingertip length. You have inspired me!
Mini said... (1/1/05 9:03 PM) Reply
Thanks for reviewing this. I wasn't impressed by the pattern cover photo, but your coat looks a lot more attractive. It looks really cute at that length, and I think that is how I would do it too. The full-length version would perhaps be too much. Dangerous too! I remember how often I got my platform shoes tangled in the hem of my ankle-length 70's sweater coats LOL.
Linda E. said... (1/1/05 8:17 PM) Reply
beautiful sweater coat I was planning on making one just havn't got around to it and it has been very warm for this time of the year the last week. beautiful ...