Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3137 (Women Skirts & Tops)

Reviewed by:sahmtodaniel

About sahmtodanielstar
WI USA
Member since: 4/8/04
Posted on:1/2/05 6:56 AM
Last Updated:1/2/05 4:29 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Plus

NoraNora said... (2/2/06 9:11 AM) Reply
Another great review! ThankYou so much for doing it...You've sparked my imagination with a pattern I hadn't considered before.
sahmtodaniel said... (1/3/05 2:35 PM) Reply
Sorry about the photos, ladies. I'm working on it and I'll try to re-post better ones soon. Hmm, show more leg? I don't know that my husband has ever commented on my nice ankles before, but you sure gave me a smile! Thanks!
AnneM said... (1/3/05 1:52 PM) Reply
I also have difficulty seeing the details on your photos, unfortunately. I just love the print top - what a great top! That one also seems to be a slightly better fit than the solid, although perhaps it is my imagination.
Cathy Loves Fabric said... (1/3/05 0:00 AM) Reply
Your outfit looks nice and I love your tops. It looks like you have nice ankles...have you thought about showing a little more leg? A few inches off the next skirt may be even more slenderizing. Your use of the panne velvet made me look at this pattern differently because that top looks so dressy! Love your work.
Sherril Miller said... (1/2/05 6:02 PM) Reply
Your photos are of such a quality that I can't see any seams or details. Your black outfit looks like a calf-length dress, not a two piece. Can you make your photos using a higher resolution? I'm so glad you are writing reviews of these patterns and would love to see a good quality pic.
firstmate said... (1/2/05 5:32 PM) Reply
Always looking for plus sized patterns. Like the darts and slit neckline. Will be shopping for this one.

by: Dellia45