Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1247 (Misses' Top and Skirt)

Reviewed by:Mikgirl

See other patterns in this category: Tops    Skirts
Available for sale on PR: $6.99 $30.00 Pattern Details
Available for sale on PR: $6.99 $30.00 Pattern Details
cocosloft said... (7/21/12 8:22 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for comments on this. I have been thinking about redrafting without the pleats just from seeing so many versions that have this problem. And definitely plan to serge my seams! Will leave the french seams to sheers and ravellys, my fabric is not. Nice work, great review.
Amanda.Claire said... (7/20/12 11:34 AM) Reply
I just made this top last week and I decided not to review it because it just looked dreadful on me style-wise. I made it out of a lovely fabric and made it smaller too. I think you have to have the right body style for this top. However, I do think yours does look nice and you are right that a solid color would be good for this pattern too.
Elona said... (7/19/12 10:37 PM) Reply
"At first I really thought this looks ilke a medical scrub." Nope--not unless it's the most expensive scrub you have ever cast your eyes on! It looks terrific as is, but I agree that a solid fabric would really show off those construction details. Why not make it again in, oh, I don't know, silk crepe de chine?

More Knits