Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1141 (CAREER/SUITS)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

About ArtAttackstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/11
Posted on:7/20/12 10:28 PM

See other patterns in this category: Suits / Separates
Tina Lou said... (7/23/12 12:47 PM) Reply
I LOVE your T - especially the cap sleeves and neckline shape. Based on your blog post, I went shopping on eBay Saturday and scooped up the only pattern in the smaller size range - for $5! Going rates seem to be in the $12-$16 range.
ArtAttack said... (7/21/12 11:30 AM) Reply
Thanks, everyone, for the comments! Marec, you are SO right about McCalls 5890...I am snagging that next time M's are on sale! Thanks for the tip!
marec said... (7/21/12 11:11 AM) Reply
really cute top on you-what a find amid all the pieces of that wardrobe pattern. For those who are looking for alternatives to this OOP, try http://sewing.patternreview.com/patterns/29820 It is a McCalls pattern with princess seams.
Jrhee said... (7/21/12 10:27 AM) Reply
Love this tank top - I might try to knock it off if I can't buy it!
NC Carol said... (7/21/12 10:19 AM) Reply
So cute! Great discovery and thanks for the tip about the sales on OOP Vogues...
Nan Kay said... (7/21/12 8:52 AM) Reply
Great review! I have this pattern, of course un-used! Now I think I'll try the top.
cleverkitty said... (7/21/12 8:32 AM) Reply
fabulous top I agree a keeper, Ebay is another good source for OOP Vogue 2925 is like it too. I hope I'm not the only one but I love love the jacket too I'm sold thanks ArtAttack for reviewing this hidden treasure.
VivianZ said... (7/21/12 7:51 AM) Reply
Love the top. Thanks, I would have never notice it on the pattern.
ClareinStitches said... (7/21/12 4:58 AM) Reply
Oooh! This top looks very like the one in Vogue 2925 , available here: http://sewing.patternreview.com/patterns/12933 Which I actually have in my stockpile! Hurrah, you have inspired me! Thanks, ArtAttack. Great review.
LynnRowe said... (7/21/12 1:05 AM) Reply
That is my fave #1 TNT little knit top pattern! I have sewn it a number of times and am not even close to being tired of it yet, lol! LOVE yours!
Barbara V said... (7/20/12 10:41 PM) Reply
Wow, what a nugget hidden within an OOP pattern! It's really cute and looks fab on you!

by: jnageotte