Pattern Reviews> Jalie> 2908 (Women's Stretch Jeans)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

About ArtAttackstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/11

Best Patterns of 2009
Posted on:8/6/12 5:49 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Other Projects by ArtAttack using this Pattern

Sewing Patterns: Upcycling

Boho Banjo art to wear

pdf sewing patterns

MNBarb said... (10/9/12 12:56 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for the info on using non-stretch fabric for this pattern. It is drafted to be SO fitted I wouldn't know where to start. These jeans just scream FUN! and are perfect with your palette. You're getting so far ahead of me with all of your sewing. I'm still back at the Burda wrap top that you made and I love. Nice, nice work!
allycovey said... (8/10/12 4:51 PM) Reply
I love the jeans, and red is such a great color too
pdiddly said... (8/9/12 5:38 AM) Reply
wow fabulous - I have this pattern I must see if I can do it this week/next week while on vacation
1SewSweet said... (8/7/12 9:02 PM) Reply
WOW, really nice jeans! Love the color! I have yet to get out of my box and move into some beautiful color like you! The fit is fabulous too! Great job all round!
SewWil said... (8/7/12 4:17 PM) Reply
Beautiful jeans! Great color and you were definitely on your topstitching game. Great job!!!
grays08 said... (8/7/12 4:16 PM) Reply
I'm so jealous - completely what I want to accomplish soon! Great fit and LOVE the color!
Mahogany Stylist said... (8/7/12 2:01 PM) Reply
Hot is an understatement. These are look fantastic!
RadarRadiance said... (8/7/12 9:38 AM) Reply
Love the color! They turned out great, glad you got a perfect fit! Love this pattern!!!!
Jrhee said... (8/7/12 3:31 AM) Reply
AWESOME jeans! and I love the inside too!
Jrhee said... (8/7/12 3:31 AM) Reply
AWESOME jeans! and I love the inside too!
Sigrid. said... (8/7/12 2:56 AM) Reply
Very good jeans, they are perfect on you. It reminds me that somewhere a muslin is cut out for these jeans. I really should sew it together to check the fit. Seeing your inspiring version makes me want to do it now (have to get to work though).
cmcarr said... (8/6/12 11:48 PM) Reply
Good job!
Erin D said... (8/6/12 11:05 PM) Reply
Beautiful fit and a perfect color choice for this season. Thanks for the review!
cleverkitty said... (8/6/12 9:46 PM) Reply
WOW amazing jeans on you, I have worked with duck cloth, I made a dog coat for a customer, I thought to myself you want me to sew with THAT fabric ( they bought it) I was amazed it got softer as I handled it, by time I was done (yes I ripped out too, it has to fit, even a dog has a figure) it was perfectly broken in. Your ingenious to make the jeans out of this fabric. I applause you ArtAttack :)
KG2 said... (8/6/12 8:43 PM) Reply
Very Nice!
Amanda.Claire said... (8/6/12 8:22 PM) Reply
Your jeans are soooo cute! Great work on all those details!!
Anne Cherry said... (8/6/12 8:17 PM) Reply
What fantastic fit and colour!
CSM--Carla said... (8/6/12 7:20 PM) Reply
Great info about grading up on sizes for non-stretch! I was wondering how to do that! Thanks! CUTE jeans!
joyoussprite said... (8/6/12 6:42 PM) Reply
Swoon! Who knew I could fall in love with a pair of jeans? These are brilliant.
BeaJay said... (8/6/12 6:33 PM) Reply
Wow! Great jeans - love the bright colour and you have achieved a great fit. Very nice indeed.
Nan Kay said... (8/6/12 6:09 PM) Reply
Best jeans pattern ever! love the red.
GoodbyeValntino said... (8/6/12 5:56 PM) Reply
This is one hot pair of jeans and you were definitely on your topstitching A game! WOW!!