Online Sewing Class: Put it on the Bias

Pattern Reviews> Sewaholic Patterns> 1201 (Renfrew Top)

Reviewed by:katski

Last Updated:8/10/12 1:59 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 7 people

Other Projects by katski using this Pattern

katski said... (8/13/12 9:22 PM) Reply
Thank you everyone! @SavageCoco, I'm not sure what you are talking about. I'm pretty new at the reviews, so I don't think I did it on purpose :)
Michele Lommasson said... (8/12/12 9:24 AM) Reply
I love your top, and your blog is very nice too. I have never seen such a very ruffled cake before. It makes me long for one of my own. I too, think the bands on the Renfrew top are way too large. Making them smaller was the right thing to do. Beware, the neck bands on the crew and the vee-neck are also too big, and should be sized down as well.
SavageCoco said... (8/12/12 2:35 AM) Reply
Gorgeous top. Thanks for the sizing tips. Now, how did you get your PR project photo to "pop up" when clicked on? I love that and want to do it too!
cleverkitty said... (8/11/12 12:29 PM) Reply
gorgeous color and fabulous style.
NJcowgirl said... (8/11/12 11:41 AM) Reply
Thanks for the helpful review, especially about the sizing. I like the cowl collar and I really like the color.
HelenMcG said... (8/11/12 6:54 AM) Reply
Very nice top and helpful review. My pattern is coming in the mail and I appreciate your tips and comments.
Lori V said... (8/10/12 9:14 PM) Reply
Very pretty top.
Dilliander said... (8/10/12 6:32 PM) Reply
Very pretty, the cowl sits so nicely.
CissieW said... (8/10/12 4:07 PM) Reply
Lovely top. I love cowl necks and especially the fact that this one doesn't show everything when you bend over. Good tips on the sizing.