Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6000 (Misses' Dresses)

Reviewed by:acbrown28

About acbrown28starstar
Member since: 10/26/11
Posted on:8/12/12 8:53 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
norie creates said... (8/14/12 2:00 PM) Reply
The dress looks amazing on you. You should definitely wear it often! I love this pattern and don't know why I haven't attempted it yet.
Legal.Dealer said... (8/14/12 1:30 PM) Reply
You should wear this dress often! It looks soo nice on you, wear with pride.
SewPerfect said... (8/14/12 0:03 AM) Reply
Beautiful dress! I love all the variations, the styling is wonderful. I think a print of some sort might take the focus off the pleats, and as for the cuffs - well they do stick out a bit but this is part of the styling, maybe a darker button to blend with the fabric so as to be less noticeable? This pattern is going at the top of my 'list', I need a dress to wear in a couple of weeks to a business function and this one will work nicely. I like view C for the collar but would probably modify the cuffs a bit. Thanks for the great review.
Lori V said... (8/13/12 10:22 PM) Reply
I think your dress looks fantastic.
morzel said... (8/13/12 3:35 PM) Reply
Not wear this dress much? What are you talking about??!! This dress looks GREAT! I clicked on the picture and imidiatley thought : Wow, someone's got it right!
said... (8/13/12 1:13 PM) Reply
I saw the picture and thought ,"oh that looks like something the Duchess (Kate) would wear". Very chic!!
prostheticsgirl said... (8/13/12 10:05 AM) Reply
It may not feel like you, but it certainly looks fabulous on you! The fit is spectacular
Sue Parrott said... (8/13/12 9:51 AM) Reply
I think this dress is adorable and looks great on you! I hope you will wear it and receive many compliments. :)
jgmafpw said... (8/13/12 8:21 AM) Reply
Very classy look. I think this dress looks fabulous on you.
Rebecca D said... (8/13/12 7:05 AM) Reply
I think you look fantastic in this dress and as for the rear view, well,let's just say, you can carry it off. I hear you though about it not feeling quite you. But you do look wonderful in this dress.
Cristinagf said... (8/13/12 3:12 AM) Reply
Well I think it's very cute. At the risk of sounding like a total weirdo, I thiink it looks nice from behind also.
ArtAttack said... (8/13/12 1:17 AM) Reply
No! No armadillo! It is should wear it and feel great in it!
QueenBeeOne said... (8/13/12 0:13 AM) Reply
I Love the dress!! You did a great job and chose a very nice fabric!!
QueenBeeOne said... (8/13/12 0:12 AM) Reply
I Love the dress!! You did a great job and chose a very nice fabric!!
argiope said... (8/12/12 11:13 PM) Reply
I agree, this looks fabulous on you! It has a great shape, and the pleats are lovely.
Sewinidaho said... (8/12/12 10:25 PM) Reply
Very nice looking dress. You did a nice job on it and I'm glad to know I am not the only one that ends up with a design feature on the opposite side of a garment!
kathleencramer said... (8/12/12 10:11 PM) Reply
The dress really looks good on you and I don't think you look anything like an armadillo! Wear it often. It looms great.
Morisot said... (8/12/12 9:30 PM) Reply
Nice dress for the office. Very eye-catching.
sj3663 said... (8/12/12 9:25 PM) Reply
Great job! Saw your pics...whatever your reservations, it looks great on you! Please don't hesitate to wear it. (Definitely doesn't bring armadillo-with-chicken-wings to mind. What an image!)

by: LM2HYD