Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6070 (Workroom from Project Runway Misses' Dresses )

Reviewed by:Westy85

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 3 people
wordchick said... (9/28/12 2:48 AM) Reply
Cute top!!!
Westy85 said... (8/17/12 7:59 AM) Reply
Thank you for the lovely comments I'm glad my accidental top turned into a good representation for this pattern hehe.
cleverkitty said... (8/14/12 7:30 AM) Reply
Very nice top looks great on you. Many times I tell myself I could turn my dress patterns into tops that I would have more use for, thanks for reminding me to look at patterns a whole different way :)
gatorgirl4325 said... (8/13/12 9:24 PM) Reply
This turned out great as a top! Lovely work. :)
frame said... (8/13/12 8:44 PM) Reply
Pretty top.
Laurie Lou said... (8/13/12 2:07 PM) Reply
Cute and silver lining to a cloud because I like the idea of the "shirt". Personally You made me consider this style just to wear with jeans would be cute. I have so many New Look dress patterns that I just love but end up not wearing them! But this I could do. Your loss was my gain and It is a cute top for you to boot! Thanks for reviewing this!!
grays08 said... (8/13/12 8:58 AM) Reply
I love your top. You know, it happens so you did the best you could with it. Thanks for the tips on what to watch for - this is really cute.
HelenMcG said... (8/13/12 8:20 AM) Reply
I think it works really well as a top. I am so glad you managed to save your work, since the fabric is so lovely.