Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6648 (Misses Knit Top)

Reviewed by:irishagold

About irishagold
OR USA
Member since: 7/30/09

Best Patterns of 2011
Posted on:8/14/12 7:32 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people
irishagold said... (1/29/14 2:07 AM) Reply
So sorry for replying so late!!! Thank you, Levone! CConverse, I am more of an apple shaped, pretty balanced, with full bust. I think my FB could be a problem and this busy pattern. Anyway, I wear it sometimes, but it is not my favorite top.
CConverse said... (1/16/13 12:29 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and was considering using this view for some sweater knit in my stash... I would suggest giving this pattern another go if you're not sure about it but try one of the other views. You look like you're pear shaped like me and the flowyness around the shoulders in that view really helps to "balance" my silhouette while the ruched band emphasizes your waist. I would recommend giving that view a try! In a nice lightweight rayon or ity it's really breezy and cool for summer.
irishagold said... (10/18/12 9:06 PM) Reply
Thank you, Levone! I fell in love with the fabric, but it is too busy to my taste. I love bright, bold colors ... on others! :))
Levone said... (8/30/12 2:22 PM) Reply
Wow, I was thinking 'cute top' when I clicked on your picture! I actually think it's very flattering on you.

Decades of Style 3009