Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 06-2011-111 (Shorts)

Reviewed by:MissCelie

About MissCeliestarstarstarstar
MD United States
Posted on:8/14/12 8:09 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 4 people
Miss Judy said... (9/15/12 2:12 AM) Reply
The amazing fit and the exceptional fabric choice are what make these shorts so great!
Levone said... (8/30/12 4:41 PM) Reply
LOVE all of your shorts!
brissie71 said... (8/15/12 11:07 PM) Reply
Cute shorts. I like these the best out of all the shorts you've made so far.
lauraborealis said... (8/15/12 1:56 PM) Reply
These are all fantastic. You look great in shorts! Can you elaborate on the full seat/swayback adjustment?
MNBarb said... (8/15/12 12:33 PM) Reply
I can't decide which pair I like best. They all look SO good on you with your perfect, in shape, legs. I thought the photo of the inspiration for the red pair was you. This pattern, with your pattern adjustments, fit you perfectly. Shiny to seersucker, you've run the gamut!
Cristinagf said... (8/15/12 11:13 AM) Reply
I want to borrow your shorts! But seriously, they look great and are fabulous on you.
Elke said... (8/15/12 11:07 AM) Reply
Great job on the shorts and you look fabulous in them!
starryfish said... (8/15/12 11:05 AM) Reply
You look wonderful in these shorts. I so wish I could wear something like them!
grays08 said... (8/15/12 9:48 AM) Reply
These look great on you and love all the variations you did. I was in tears reading about the welt on your red pair....too funny, like you said, these things happen but still a great pair of shorts!
Sewlful said... (8/15/12 9:39 AM) Reply
Those are fabulous! I was just thinking about shorts yesterday. Now I'm adding it to my short list before the end of summer!
meggipeg said... (8/15/12 8:26 AM) Reply
These shorts are stunning and your legs look amazing in them! I never knew it before now, but I need a pair of shiny shorts :)
KensingtonCrab said... (8/15/12 8:09 AM) Reply
Love your shorts and all the different colors and fabrics choosen! Cute dog too!
canei said... (8/15/12 7:44 AM) Reply
Very nice. You should REALLY do these in leather!!!
1SewSweet said... (8/15/12 5:32 AM) Reply
Great, great shorts and you look great in them too! We women now have to stop putting so much emphasis on age and more on looks!! If you can wear it and it looks great on you without making you look awkward, aged or silly, then it's for you! I think we all agree here...you look hot in these shorts, period!
CynthiaSue said... (8/15/12 3:03 AM) Reply
Your a.. looks amazing! Seriously, , you have pant fitting down. Congratulatios. All your versions look perfect.
Erin D said... (8/15/12 0:52 AM) Reply
I'm in love with your gold linen shorts. You need another girls night out to put them to use! :)
SewWil said... (8/15/12 0:06 AM) Reply
Wow! Those are great looking shorts. Thanks for the review.
Sarsez said... (8/14/12 10:30 PM) Reply
I love your shorts and your blog posts have inspired me for my upcoming summer wardrobe!
Renee' S said... (8/14/12 10:27 PM) Reply
I don't understand why you've avoided shorts for years, you look fantastic in your shorts. I especially love the gold linen. And tell Linus he can be part of the photo shoot any time, he's adorable :)
Amanda.Claire said... (8/14/12 10:26 PM) Reply
Your shorts are adorable! I am sure you will be turning heads to walk your dog.

Burda 7073